aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
has v0.995c changed how it works to get xavier off your back?
I started over fresh, have met all the girls, levelled them all up and my character, I have xaviers photo and files but any time I get caught I am not getting the options to control/blackmail him
I believe you have to have the girl be level 5 to active their plan get him of your back for when you have sex with them in public.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
A bit off-topic, but to add that Joe Quesada deliberately ordered Peter's marriage to MJ be retconned out of existence (despite writer Michael Straczynski's objections). Quesada has gone on record as saying that he will never allow Peter and MJ's marriage to be brought back into the main 616 universe as long as he has any say at Marvel.

Its almost like the folks at Marvel don't have faith that fans will give Miles Morales a shot as long as "The One, True Spider-Man" is around so they're taking him apart. A piece at a time.
Idk why they would think that Into the Spider-verse was a hit and that had like 4 different Peter Parkers and the Playstation games have Miles and he was great in those as well (but technically we havent had a game yet with them both as Spider-man since Peter left in the Miles Morales game)

requirededs

May 1, 2021
No, different girls have varying requirements, but MC must be level 4 to have a chance.
hmmm, thanks but in that case I dont know what I am missing, mc is level 4 and storm is level 4 but all the others are either level 5 or 6 and are long past the stage of the whole asking to be assertive and then call you "master" steps but still not getting the options to use the files/photos or powers

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Idk why they would think that Into the Spider-verse was a hit and that had like 4 different Peter Parkers and the Playstation games have Miles and he was great in those as well (but technically we havent had a game yet with them both as Spider-man since Peter left in the Miles Morales game)
Spiderman miles morales sold significantly worse than they other spiderman game. Because no one likes Miles even after a decade of forcing him down people's throats. They already had better spidermen with peter, spoc, ben, Miguel, ect ect

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Spiderman 2099 is the shit and the fact he got tossed by the wayside being one of the extreme 90's designs that doesn't look like ass and in general being a cool dude is both laughable and sad.

MalachiteEye

May 9, 2018
Would there be an option to change Storm for a less voluptuous figure (the current is more of a pagan fertility goddess).
On a different "what if" note:
Discovered some games such as My Lust Wish and Carnal Instinct; with Rogue-like: Evolution I would look forward to a fusion of these elements: university setting (MLW) with a story, crossed with fantasy-beast elements (CI), while having the option for freely changing sのx-actions (R:E) with all scenes animated as opposed to slides or animated shorts. The player may set the preferences for an open-world adult sandbox game. Night of Revenge and Alien Quest-EVE have a good idea, but if someone can suggest a similar game, I'm all ears.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think you can blame me for storms Xbox huge hips and thighs. I simply made a post about how her original sketch she was stockier nothing too insane but Oni flipped her legs in size by like 12% But the initial draft it was merely a 4-5% difference at best though why I'd be the only one to being it up is beyond me as some others must have commented on it as well.
Doesn't bother me much just her legs kinda shrink during her sex pose and she looks bigger than she should.

Last edited:

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
Spiderman 2099 is the shit and the fact he got tossed by the wayside being one of the extreme 90's designs that doesn't look like ass and in general being a cool dude is both laughable and sad.
It's sad my boy Miguel never really had is own game.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes