leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The comment above gives a pretty good, and frightening reason to justify Jean not being ostracized by the school's society. To what point does her rewiring capabilities go? Can she brainwash Emma and Xavier? Is she the true villain in the game? IS THIS A METASTORY???? Man, Ima give Oni an Oscar or some shit.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
YoraeRasante > Thanks for the explanations, I'm not so big a fan of the comics and mainly knew Jean from the Evolution show and the recent (post-2000) movies.
Although I still blame Oni for giving her this design - Evolution's would have been both better looking and more coherent with the game - and ruining the most iconic redhead in the cast. :cautious:

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
For me personally i only like Jean in this game bcz i hate Cyclops so being with her makes me feel .... idk well ? and well Jubilee will be a nice add on , but i wonder if any chance we see Hope ? well she is a time traveler so

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
YoraeRasante > Thanks for the explanations, I'm not so big a fan of the comics and mainly knew Jean from the Evolution show and the recent (post-2000) movies.
Although I still blame Oni for giving her this design - Evolution's would have been both better looking and more coherent with the game - and ruining the most iconic redhead in the cast. :cautious:
If this is the Jean design you're talking about then I agree completely, I really would like to see this one in the game. RLE Jean is uninteresting. BTW never watched the show, just the Hollywood movies and I must say this Jean has the charisma of Famke Janssen's Jean.

99999999999full-jean-grey-(x--men--evolution).jpg

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
For me personally i only like Jean in this game bcz i hate Cyclops so being with her makes me feel .... idk well ? and well Jubilee will be a nice add on , but i wonder if any chance we see Hope ? well she is a time traveler so
Jokes on you, Cyclops probably doesn't mind anymore as he is now sharing Jean with Wolverine in the comics, lol. It is also hinted that he is with Emma again and maybe others as well. I disliked Cyclops too but thought his character vastly improved after they killed off Jean and had him with Emma for a good while.

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
Jokes on you, Cyclops probably doesn't mind anymore as he is now sharing Jean with Wolverine in the comics, lol. It is also hinted that he is with Emma again and maybe others as well. I disliked Cyclops too but thought his character vastly improved after they killed off Jean and had him with Emma for a good while.
well that is true cyclops got a lil better but my fav boy still is nightcrawler

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I finally realized that cologne had been implemented and I noticed a good use for them: using the Love one for gifting. Gifting gets different responses based on your Love stat with the girl (nearly tripling the bonuses on some items depending on the girl's Love stat), so using the cologne first gives better gift bonuses which don't get reset when the cologne wears off.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So I finally realized that cologne had been implemented and I noticed a good use for them: using the Love one for gifting. Gifting gets different responses based on your Love stat with the girl (nearly tripling the bonuses on some items depending on the girl's Love stat), so using the cologne first gives better gift bonuses which don't get reset when the cologne wears off.
But isn't cologne very expensive? I rather flirt with every girl rubbing their shoulders and "meeting" them in the shower until I can go to their rooms and gift them the bikinis rather than expending that money on weir smelly bottles.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
But isn't cologne very expensive? I rather flirt with every girl rubbing their shoulders and "meeting" them in the shower until I can go to their rooms and gift them the bikinis rather than expending that money on weir smelly bottles.
Shoulder rubs tend to take a lot of time and if your stats are too low surprise shower visits not only lower their Love but sometimes even make them keep running away from you. The massage puzzle has better returns, but even that can run out the clock before you finish.

Full disclosure: I'm using the Expanded mod (which has a money cheat), so buying cologne is a lot easier.

That being said, if cologne isn't getting used for anything further than temporary boosts maybe either make the option for a smaller cheaper bottle (each cologne has 5-6 uses) or just lower the cologne price.

Reactions: kakanewp

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
More like joke is on the comic book industry since no one gives a fuck anymore.
Any leftover embers of that old heyday spirit that Marvel still had died with OMD.
Fuck,I wouldnt be surprised if they have made Charles and Erik butt-buddies by now.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Shoulder rubs tend to take a lot of time and if your stats are too low surprise shower visits not only lower their Love but sometimes even make them keep running away from you. The massage puzzle has better returns, but even that can run out the clock before you finish.

Full disclosure: I'm using the Expanded mod (which has a money cheat), so buying cologne is a lot easier.

That being said, if cologne isn't getting used for anything further than temporary boosts maybe either make the option for a smaller cheaper bottle (each cologne has 5-6 uses) or just lower the cologne price.
I'm with the expanded mod as well, and using the corruption cologne every day since I swim in green, too. But for the base game (actually, does the base game has the cologne back as well? I haven't tried) meeting the girls in the shower can have a negative effect on them the first time on their love stat, but it's minimal, or even turns out you get +1 in total if you apologize to them. The increase to inhibition helps you further the relationships significantly, and any meeting after the first one helps even more. Anyway, if we're talking about a one time use, maybe the books, or dating would give you a better return than the cologne? I mean, of course you play however you want, but if you rather be time/money efficient, I think those have better chances of shortening your grind.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes