CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I remember as a kid watching that one 90s X-Men show and some early 2000s comics, not remember of any story in either.

But I am for some fucking reason also hate Cyclops.
I really want to know how did writers managed to make a character that you despise on subconscious level.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Evo cyclops wasn't so bad he was also younger and not a complete buffoon plus the whole pointless love triangle didn't exist as he was the only one into Jean. Wolverine was more a father figure on top of that which was really great. Evo did a ton of things right honestly, seperating x-men from the mainline outside of Captain America, SHIELD & Hydra existing which is fine. The mutants being in mainline marvel makes no goddamn sense and no one helps them because status quo; Secret wars the comic shoulda split them off tbh.
Speaking of game we're spooks month and Oni has three more grills to reveal quite possibly even revealing Jubilee (her Vamp form being a temporary costume would be more a benefit in this case). I just hope we can use the costumes in later builds.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I remember as a kid watching that one 90s X-Men show and some early 2000s comics, not remember of any story in either.

But I am for some fucking reason also hate Cyclops.
I really want to know how did writers managed to make a character that you despise on subconscious level.
Probably because he was the "leader, follow the rules" guy that is always on the way of the fun, and is pretty sure of himself about it.
In other words, in a world of superpowers he was boring.
He also is clearly supposed to be winning the love triangle despite it being presented as one.
And the only other relationship is between Rogue and Gambit, whose relationship has the clear problem of her not being able to kiss him, yet Cyclops and Jean get the spotlight.
Basically, he not just is boring but actively takes away the fun, and seems to be rewarded for it by becoming the main male character.

At least Leonardo was only a bit more serious than the other turtles in the older cartoons, even if later ones tried to make him more and more "serous leader"

Reactions: CommanderShepard

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Sifting around through the latest updates pages and stumbled across this.
Gotta say I'm *really* surprised its still getting worked on. Had it at one point several years ago back before I even knew F95 was a thing.
The drawings were good but iirc the animations seemed a bit wonky with some parts of the girls remaining static while other parts of them moved up and down or side to side. Like layers or whatever. Was still an alright game. Just a weird animation choice. Going by some of the codes in the first post it seems to indicate there's a bunch more girls now though. Don't remember Storm, Emma, Laura, or Jean being among the gals you could pursue back then. Might be remembering that wrong though.
Not sure where I'm going with all this rambling. just thought this game had been completed a loooooong time ago and was like "Whao! That's still around?" when saw it in the recent updates list. :ROFLMAO:

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
>kitty and rogue both say their favorite thing is when I finger their ass
>I have never fingered their ass in this save
>I have fucked their ass a lot
weird error

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So... I had no fucking idea where that costume came from, so I went to the wiki to learn a litte bit. It turns out I'm in the future and Imbecile is a last name.
Kaiju of Retribution Tatsura (獄罰の怪獣タツラ Gokubatsu no Kaijū Tatsura ) is a 2024 Japanese anime film produced by Sunrise and Toei Animation and the sixteenth installment of the . Co-written and directed by Sam Imbecile, it was released in Japanese theaters on December 21, 2024 and given an international release with an English dub by Funimation Entertainment via Netflix streaming on July 16, 2025.
I found this in the wiki page of the series.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
So... I had no fucking idea where that costume came from, so I went to the wiki to learn a litte bit. It turns out I'm in the future and Imbecile is a last name.
Kaiju of Retribution Tatsura (獄罰の怪獣タツラ Gokubatsu no Kaijū Tatsura ) is a 2024 Japanese anime film produced by Sunrise and Toei Animation and the sixteenth installment of the . Co-written and directed by Sam Imbecile, it was released in Japanese theaters on December 21, 2024 and given an international release with an English dub by Funimation Entertainment via Netflix streaming on July 16, 2025.
I found this in the wiki page of the series.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you aren't living in the future. That whole wiki is fake, and probably someone's idea of a joke. No idea why it is the first thing that pops up when you search for that character, but Mizuki Yukikaze is from Black Lilith's . Here's her .

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you aren't living in the future. That whole wiki is fake, and probably someone's idea of a joke. No idea why it is the first thing that pops up when you search for that character, but Mizuki Yukikaze is from Black Lilith's . Here's her .
1633450843241.png

• Haha
Reactions: TomatoBrave
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes