Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
For better or worse it exists... though Armor would be an interesting add to the game. Maybe her armor could prevent the MCs powers, so have to convince her to let you touch her somehow

Reactions: TheSavageGod

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The Japanese actually really like X-men and if left alone would do them justice just fine. There's some Deadpool/Spiderman animated stuff by the japs and the little I saw seemed all right.
the Japanese love X-men 'cos that 90's cartoon everyone remembers was Japanese studio animated I believe, they also had a fairly high quality intro animation for their own dub of it.
And oh ye that is a storm I wouldn't hesitate to impregnate either but most storms are like that: this one mediocre game had unlockable art in it, one Wasa scantily clad storm washing a car looking at the viewer erotically.

Last edited:

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I seem to have found a bug.
While licking Storm's pussy, Laura came in then left. after that the little tongue disappeared and Storm's "lust" refused to go any higher. In addition, a message saying to notify Oni popped up.
This isn't game breaking or anything. I could get out of it simply by "ending the scene". It's just slightly annoying.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I seem to have found a bug.
While licking Storm's pussy, Laura came in then left. after that the little tongue disappeared and Storm's "lust" refused to go any higher. In addition, a message saying to notify Oni popped up.
This isn't game breaking or anything. I could get out of it simply by "ending the scene". It's just slightly annoying.
The workaround I've found is to slap her ass. Lust will work correctly after that.

Reactions: StarsMan423

ihateboibands69

Jan 26, 2021
Is there an iOS version of this game? I know Ren’Py is capable of making them, but I don’t know if Oni or anyone else has made a port. I saw the Android version and thought I might as well ask.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If you're bored try to play the game while never having sex with any of the girls. Do blowjobs, titjobs etc even butt/thigh jobs but no penetrative sex. Get all the girls addicted into a harem but never EVER fug anyone of them. Laura is the only one you'll struggle with btw.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Man urd was great, loved that Dame all tho like all harem anime it was just fucking mediocre and intolerable tbh.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Every marvel character looks better or worse varying by series and comic book artists. There are some godly looking women in some, and utterly ugly in others. I sometimes wish the bad looking character designs never existed ngl

Emma looks hot af around 95% of the time so I'm happy enough :D

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I honestly only know Oh My Gooddess from references and an old hentai doushinji series.

Every marvel character looks better or worse varying by series and comic book artists. There are some godly looking women in some, and utterly ugly in others. I sometimes wish the bad looking character designs never existed ngl

Emma looks hot af around 95% of the time so I'm happy enough :D
Like the classic one of the Squirrel Girl japanese cover while the art inside is MUCH worse,

or how Captain Marvel nd She-Hulk seemed to have lost their curves and become much manlier in recent artwork for no clear reason - considering how the two were once among the hottest of all marvel properties...

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
or how Captain Marvel nd She-Hulk seemed to have lost their curves and become much manlier in recent artwork for no clear reason - considering how the two were once among the hottest of all marvel properties...
They call it "averting the male gaze" and they do it to fight misogyny and the patriarchy. They've done it to all the female characters in that new He-Man cartoon as well, they all look like male steroid addicted body builders. Poor Teela.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
They call it "averting the male gaze" and they do it to fight misogyny and the patriarchy. They've done it to all the female characters in that new He-Man cartoon as well, they all look like male steroid addicted body builders. Poor Teela.
Meanwhile female oriented novels:
Screenshot_2021-10-12-19-12-33.png

I didn't cherry picked those covers on purpose too, I just searched Romance novels : Screenshot_2021-10-12-19-14-38.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes