PeeForMe

Feb 21, 2018
Cant get these extra clothes to work - what to do?

I extracted the archive-file in the game folder - and placed the image in the "character"sprite folder - do I need to do anything else?
Where did you get the costumes file? I've been combing through posts and I still can't figure it out. What did I miss?

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
With Oni busy adding girls and the expanded mod a couple millennia off; I thought to myself, you want something done do it yourself, how hard could it be.....kill me. Despite that, I finished the first thing I set out to expand, the sleepover event. Now you might wake up to something other than a BJ. Your archive.rpa needs to be open and then replace the given files. I was going to keep this in house but sharing is caring and caring is sharing; feel free to let know if I broke shit or something doesn't work.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I dont know what to call it so I just call it the cum bar
I noticed the bar doesnt go down when I change the time of day or sleep, is that a bug?
View attachment 1453101
I don't know if it goes down normally but you can make it go down by leveling your stamina and unlocking the "Focus" upgrade. After that, the option to use it during "Fool Around" actions(Making out, touching, etc.) will be available. Unfortunately even using focus, it won't drop below ~50%.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
With Oni busy adding girls and the expanded mod a couple millennia off; I thought to myself, you want something done do it yourself, how hard could it be.....kill me. Despite that, I finished the first thing I set out to expand, the sleepover event. Now you might wake up to something other than a BJ. Your archive.rpa needs to be open and then replace the given files. I was going to keep this in house but sharing is caring and caring is sharing; feel free to let know if I broke shit or something doesn't work.
That's interesting.

Reactions: srg91

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
ive no clue when it comes to programming so im gonna need some help. Are there any programs i need to have? trying to open the file just gives me gibberish.

Reactions: leathermax

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Rpa extract can be used to open your archive and for reading the code, there are a few programs. I used atom.
tried using rpaextract and got this...
1634533765957.png
so maybe i just need to redownload or sth...but ive no clue

Edit: Nvm I was just being blind. I managed to figure it out.

Last edited:

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Visit the classroom in the evening. There'll be a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Until you've played through this scene, it's impossible to get very far with Emma.
Thanx, waiting for the 'change to evening' in the classroom does not work. You have to leave then come back. The clue given to advance with Emma Frost was accurate but worded vaguely/poorly.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes