salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Rpa extract can be used to open your archive and for reading the code, there are a few programs. I used atom.
Can you share the modified file?
I tried replacing it with atom and it just fucks up the game, im not sure what i fucked up.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Can you share the modified file?
I tried replacing it with atom and it just fucks up the game, im not sure what i fucked up.
You should not have to do anything to the code itself (Unless you are curious about the code).
Step 1: go to /game and find the archive.rpa
Step 2: unpack it with the app I linked or there are other ways to do so
Step 3: drag the the files I gave into /game and replace files when asked

I did that on a clean version of 995c and 995d, and they both worked. Atom nor technical knowhow should be required.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
1. On 5th day meet Emma (right after Kitty).
2.On the same day go to showers meet Jean.
3.Fuck them.

It`s look like a good plan (as for me).

Anyway, when the "hellow bitch" version will arrive?

Bosss

May 1, 2017
You use save editor online or what?.
Well maybe it`s about sex. JeanX like sex with Kitty/Emma/Rogue/etc = xxx. Because it`s a capital "S"> must be a first letter from word/name/command. And what command/stat we have with capital "S". I could remember only "sex". Try to put 9999 in it and wait few days in game to find out the result. Combine with JeanXLikeNAME=9990. Then put 2 girls in horny state, brick the door and wait.
Or just ask Oni.

bmab

May 7, 2020
Could be leftover code to ensure backwards compatibility. You could grep the terms through Termux on the unpacked files.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
The teasing about the Halloween suits seems to imply a new update for finishing October. But the last version (.995) came late August and since a new one usually takes Oni 3 to 4 months, I'd be surprised to see the .996 before half-November, at best.
My money is on us not seeing an update until Christmas at the earliest

Reactions: srg91
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes