Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hah there's a whole series about a man having sex with a velociraptor. I'm not even joking and all his book titles are fucking hilarious, it's on Amazon.
As for Storm's doggy pose maybe the halloween build will have it, but who knows?

Reactions: Ssato243

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hah there's a whole series about a man having sex with a velociraptor. I'm not even joking and all his book titles are fucking hilarious, it's on Amazon.
As for Storm's doggy pose maybe the halloween build will have it, but who knows?
Dominic Noble recently released a video after reading some of the author's books after he made a comment on one of his videos, and in his opinion he does a pretty good job at world development most of the time in such a short story.
But a few times he slips, like one where it goes into meta since the ice cream is a librarian and one where the guy, who claimed all the time he was straight, agrees to be used for gay sex snd gors through with it, despite his agreement being because he thought it was a joke and it was in his right to refuse after finding out it was a real deal.
Also the sex sometimes has acts that would require human-like members the characters lack? I don't recall 100% but...
Well, check out the video yourself if interested.

Reactions: CommanderShepard

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Tingles solo game recieved a translation and from what I could tell the gameplay wasn't too bad.
As for that author I ain't gonna read his stuff I just thought the names of the books were hilarious.

Vashvg

Aug 26, 2020
All right so I got off work, nabbed a download and man.. the list of things I gotta do before I can even sleep the ride never ends.
Here's the stuff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Lastly here's his first teaser for possibly the Halloween thing I dunno man; Now that I think about it chances are Laura is a slutty Freddy Krueger.
Sir, any version for android?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnTestpilot

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Commander sheperd posts those they're on somethingsensitives blog if you want it; It's only 995c tho.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes