zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know in which folder all the saves are?
two locations.
Code:
%appdata%\RenPy\Rogue-like
contains all your saves that persist between versions.

Code:
[rogue-like directory]\game\saves
contains any saves you've made from that directory

If you want to clear out your saves, you'd want to delete the saves in both locations.

Last edited:

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
I just want another sandbox game where the love interest is actually, ya know, interested. Like not:

"I'm madly in love with you"

"Ok... i just stared at a wall for 3 days straight. Where were you?"

In rouge-like they will call you, they will come to your room, they will ask for sex and want a relationship. I think the only other game i've played like this is artificial academy 2, and i loved that game.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I think the only other game i've played like this is artificial academy 2, and i loved that game.
I didn't know about this one; Just checked it out and I wanna play it, is it a game that could be played with an average laptop, or does it require something better?

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Well you can try Lab Rats 2 with the mod.
Oh i've played that actually, good game, lots of fun. Not quite like this though. They do visit your room after a drunken bout, and the mom character called once in like 60 days. Other than that it's always you interacting.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
I didn't know about this one; Just checked it out and I wanna play it, is it a game that could be played with an average laptop, or does it require something better?
You could try. It has some age on it now so average laptop means something different to when it was made. The version on f95 is only 1,5 gig so it should be quick to dl and see if it works.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh i've played that actually, good game, lots of fun. Not quite like this though. They do visit your room after a drunken bout, and the mom character called once in like 60 days. Other than that it's always you interacting.
I never played the base game, i always play with the mod. So i'm not sure if its in the base game, but in the mod you can have a girlfriend (as many as you want in fact), you receive sms messages from them saying missing you, sending nudes, visit you at work to have some fun, go shopping, stay with you for the night, have a baby. Mom has extras like taking care of your morning wood, etc.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
What do you mean?
about the difference betweel JeanLikeX and JeanLikeSX, the first being how along she gets with the girl and the second how willing she is to have a threesome. Since people mentioned her being in threesomes but the other girl kicking her out of spending the night, meaning they are close enough for sex but not for that.

two question any new sex scene for storm and what blackmail item do
Don't know if there is a new thing, but most of the time it is to be able to do more things in public with a girl without Prof Xavier interrupting.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You could try. It has some age on it now so average laptop means something different to when it was made. The version on f95 is only 1,5 gig so it should be quick to dl and see if it works.
Just checked it out, but I can't seem to make it work due to some instructions my dumbass being unable to properly execute, smh.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a way to gain obedience very quickly without tanking love? Since it seems like neither cheat mods work for v0.955c.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Just checked it out, but I can't seem to make it work due to some instructions my dumbass being unable to properly execute, smh.

There's an installation guide google doc in the f95 thread under the other sources spoiler.

It essentially boils down to: dl the game through the torrent. dl the ppx files from the mediafire, ignoring the alternative folder, paste the ppx files into the data folder, ya done, mostly, download the clothing folder from the mega link named ppx SVII, paste into data folder. Launch game, remember to tick the win10fix in scripts when aa2unlimited launcher pops up, otherwise it will be a lag fest. Setup hardlinker when you can muster the patience to deal with it.

Reactions: leathermax

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
JP OPs are so bad... and so good in a very weird anime-way... at the same time.
Just imagine a full series with art style like this, instead of what 90th tv series really were... (^_^)
View attachment 1444225
And this particular frame gave me extreme Ah, My Goddess! Urd vibes...
Still the intro and intro music to the 90s X-Men Japanese version is almost better than the American one... even if the animation quality is significantly lower for the actual show!

Reactions: noahgreed

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Is there a way to gain obedience very quickly without tanking love? Since it seems like neither cheat mods work for v0.955c.
Yes, i don't remember the page but someone uploaded an easy guide to increase the stats (up to 750/1000 if i remember and make them exihibisionist) of Rogue,Kitty,Emma and Laura (and Jean...).
It requires some save-scum and grind (duh), but with patience by day 8-10 they should be willing to do almost anything and in public if you ask them.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes