primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Yes, i don't remember the page but someone uploaded an easy guide to increase the stats (up to 750/1000 if i remember and make them exihibisionist) of Rogue,Kitty,Emma and Laura (and Jean...).
It requires some save-scum and grind (duh), but with patience by day 8-10 they should be willing to do almost anything and in public if you ask them.
I'm interested as well, anyone know the page?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Close but he even did a pdf i believe because he also detailed how to do it up to jean.

I'm interested as well, anyone know the page?
give me a few minutes that i think i have the guide in the pc

EDIT: reason i'm not straight cheating is because i don't know how to add cheats to the android version(and the one with cheats is from 0.992)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
There's an installation guide google doc in the f95 thread under the other sources spoiler.

It essentially boils down to: dl the game through the torrent. dl the ppx files from the mediafire, ignoring the alternative folder, paste the ppx files into the data folder, ya done, mostly, download the clothing folder from the mega link named ppx SVII, paste into data folder. Launch game, remember to tick the win10fix in scripts when aa2unlimited launcher pops up, otherwise it will be a lag fest. Setup hardlinker when you can muster the patience to deal with it.
Daaaaamn. I tried following the steps in that instructions guide, but whenever I'm into some of this weird stuff my brain clicks and strongly recomends me not to do it. Then the torrent for the game takes about 10 hours to download for some fucking reason, so I just checked some random gameplay online to see if my trash laptop could run it; turns out, most likely can't, so I'll leave this overly complex chore for some other time my fap hunger drives me and I have a better machine to try it out. Thank you, nonetheless.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
NEVER MIND:

This post does not include the game files, those will come in a later post. This thread is just for discussion of the upcoming version. I'll start with a very quick spoiler-free comment, and then get into some more spoilery stuff, so skip that if you want to go in blind.

Spoiler Free:
This version will have some new content. You can access this content at any time by hitting "Special Menu" in your room, although it is only accessible in the evening (sunset). You'll get more out of it if you play it on a more "developed" playthrough, but you can do it on the second evening if you like, and can repeat it any time you want. Beyond that? Spoilers. I might suggest waiting a few days for bug testers to get to work on this, because I expect there will be at least a few bugs to work out in the early builds. New builds will come out frequently as necessary.
Spoilers Below!!!!:

Ok, so the new content is a Halloween Party. I know, I know, I was being extra subtle about it and you're totally shocked now, but collect yourselves, we have work to do. So as for the party itself, it is an event you can launch from the player room special menu. I considered having this happen automatically like other events, but wanted to give players flexibility on when to launch it, and didn't want to have to reach some arbitrary calendar date. I also wanted to let people go through it more than once, so you can do it every evening if you like, but you only get stat effects during the intro on the first playthrough of each girl's scenes. You can't miss out on too much though, just a few points here and there, so don't stress.

Once the intros are out of the way, you'll be able to spend the time block chatting with the girls however you like, full sexual options and some other chatting options are disabled during the party (for now, at least), but most flirting still works. At the end of the evening, you can pick a girl to take home, although no guarantees as to what will happen there.

The other major inclusion is, of course, the costumes. These are added as full custom costume pieces, so once the party is over you'll be able to mix and match these options with their existing clothing.

I also did a few other tweaks here and there, one of which was updating Rogue's sprite to use a new head configuration. This is more of a behind the scenes thing that should not look significantly different to you, but it's worth noting. I also made some tweaks to Emma's TJ animation, and some other minor artwork tweaks, in the process of working on the costumes.

Things to test:
- Making sure the basic scenes work out, no typos, no errors, etc.
-Making sure that the new costumes work, no errors related to that, nothing that seems out of place or clips weird, or that you can't apply or take off where you think that should work.
-Making sure that stat bonuses are not applied on repeat play-throughs (you will see the little +- numbers floating up, but the actual values should not change).
-Making sure that you can't "break" the party by triggering sex scenes or other chaotic events that "escape" the scenario. You should be able to hit "leave" at any time, but there should be no other ways to reach other locations.
-Anything else I forgot to mention.

Okay so from me once Oni uploads all verisons of 0.996 I'll upload them here.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Last time I checked there were a new girl (Storm) and new sex positions to Rogue and Emma. Is there anything new besides that?
We got a new pose for Kitty, Rogue, Emma & she got alterations, storm got her first pose; We're waiting on Jean's second pose (lol neber eber), Storm's doggy pose, Jubilee won actually and will be added but since Oni focused on the Halloween event we get 0.996 and she wont appear until 0.997 unfortunately.

I haven't posted the update because Oni hasn't nothing more; Once it drops I will, if not tonight it hopefully? is tomorrow.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes