CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Wait a minute, so after I don't know how many months the only new thing in the update is Halloween costumes that don't even work in the sex scenes? or did I get it wrong? I sometimes wonder how many 1 hour a day Oni works at Rogue Like.
Is been like that for a while, since ever I started following game 3(?) Years ago.
Not that it bothering me either, is just indie game that some dude makes as his passion project to learn coding stuff.

Reactions: Ssato243

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think it's a character from one of the fighting game series, possibly Street Fighter, but I could be wrong.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Oh thanks, also does the game run better or is it just me?

It does seem to run better. Though I don't like what he did with a few of the menu selections. Changed "I like it clean down there" to shit like "SHAVE PUBES". Just as an example.

Vashvg

Aug 26, 2020
I apologize for posting so many times consecutively but here's the update; Didn't edit my previous post as a new post will make people are aware of the upload. Okay again expect NO sex in that party for now, keep that in mind! As for anything else I'm not sure I have no experienced it yet.

immediate Edit: THIS. IS. BUGGY. AS. FUCK. I cannot save at all.
Windows:
Mac: Wont upload at a decent pace i'll upload it later.
Linux:
Sir, could you upload an android version?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It does seem to run better. Though I don't like what he did with a few of the menu selections. Changed "I like it clean down there" to shit like "SHAVE PUBES". Just as an example.
Maybe was dumbed down to make easier for machine translation... le sigh.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
>suspenders get removed whenever girls shift their legwear out of the way
>even skirts
lame

>shift suspenders is a wardrobe option
hopefully we'll be able to toggle between the normal and shifted version of each layer in the future

>in sex scenes, suspenders can only be shifted out of the way if there is another top to shift as well
annoying oversight

Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes