Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
i have seen some bad updates to the games but this one is top 3 at least.
Compared to the updates that would introduce a new girl's first encounter and nothing more, this one wasn't so bad.

At least you had a chance to have sex with most of the girls while they were still in costume. The only exception was Storm. She always changed into her private outfit automatically when you took her to your room even she's suppose to ask first.

(Don't know if this has changed in Version A.)

BTW Anyone have a link to "A"?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Compared to the updates that would introduce a new girl's first encounter and nothing more, this one wasn't so bad.

At least you had a chance to have sex with most of the girls while they were still in costume. The only exception was Storm. She always changed into her private outfit automatically when you took her to your room even she's suppose to ask first.

(Don't know if this has changed in Version A.)

BTW Anyone have a link to "A"?
A version is one page back.

Reactions: Barkin 10

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Still I'd wish oni add couple of basic things such as few additional haircuts like Brood Kitty wavy hair
165469-81605-kitty-pryde.jpg

And I actually wondering how would short haircut work on Emma.
Finally maybe new piercing variations?

Reactions: zzetal

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think we might need more outfit slots, I want to mix some of the halloween outfits in but I cant pick any of the ones I made to replace
According to Oni himself - He made a unique slot just for those costumes you just can't interact with them at all in the menu's.
Also yo Testerguy I forgot I didn't upload the Mac version so here it is & for anyone else using Macktruck:

Apr 1, 2019
Figured it might be worth mentioning that suspenders currently have inconsistent behaviour between Jean and Laura. When they have tops on, the option to shift the suspenders (toggling between covering the nipple or pulled to the sides of the breasts) work for both girls. However, if they are not wearing any top, shifting the suspenders works as normal for Jean, but both for Laura both positions are the version where it covers the nipple (note that it does still remember which position it's in for if you have her put on a top under them). The only way to have Laura shift them to the side while she's not wearing a top is to have her pull her top up, at which point she'll shift them to the side (though with the usual limits for that, where it is reverted to normal positioning when not doing sex actions).

Though my understanding is that you don't get the option to have the girls move their tops out of the way if they only have suspenders up there, it is possible to accomplish via console commands ( LauraX.Uptop = 1 , if not participating in sex options, girls will generally revert this and the other similar variables, Upskity & PantiesDown, to 0 quickly).

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Even though the Mac version is out, per what everyone says, is it recommended I download it regardless cuz A seems like the prototype as usual and C or D would be the fixed final version for that certain part of the update? (As in 0.996c/d is the final compared to A is often very, very buggy)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Still I'd wish oni add couple of basic things such as few additional haircuts like Brood Kitty wavy hair
View attachment 1473202

And I actually wondering how would short haircut work on Emma.
Finally maybe new piercing variations?
Rogue's huge 90's hair would be hot as fuck
All good suggestions, but yes please, more/better piercing variations! Besides the obvious addition of belly button and maybe nasal septum piercing options AND extra size variations, super weird in the game to have so much effort put into animation but piercings are static... what can I say, I'm a perfectionist (and dislike cognitive dissonance). Not saying ring piercings should flop around like crazy, but just so weird to watch relatively good layered animation with static ring piercings. Plus, Storm's nipple piercings when she is wearing towel don't hang freely, but I figure that is just game calling wrong breast layer image and thus will eventually get fixed.

Edit: Perhaps also adding extra layers & drip animations for multiple cumshots, seems kinda weird that there isn't ever any buildup. Not saying game needs full bukkake, but definitely looks weird reusing same layer...

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
All good suggestions, but yes please, more/better piercing variations! Besides the obvious addition of belly button and maybe nasal septum piercing options AND extra size variations, super weird in the game to have so much effort put into animation but piercings are static... what can I say, I'm a perfectionist (and dislike cognitive dissonance). Not saying ring piercings should flop around like crazy, but just so weird to watch relatively good layered animation with static ring piercings. Plus, Storm's nipple piercings when she is wearing towel don't hang freely, but I figure that is just game calling wrong breast layer image and thus will eventually get fixed.

Edit: Perhaps also adding extra layers & drip animations for multiple cumshots, seems kinda weird that there isn't ever any buildup. Not saying game needs full bukkake, but definitely looks weird reusing same layer...
I guess someone could mod that right?...right?

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017

There is a buildup for facial (cum in hair) but that's the only one afaik.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dickbutt42

Apr 27, 2018
Spider-Gwen would be a better fit, you'd have a Gwen surrogate unlike Gwenpool, a symbiote and a Spider-Girl, all in one.
Spider-Gwen isn't a mutant and despite her name Gwenpool has no relation to Gwen Stacy she's just some chick from our world with reality warping powers who made herself a mutant to fit in with the Marvel Universe. Since this is an X-men game we should stick with X-men characters at least until all the A-list and B-list X-girls get in. I'll be pissed if someone like Kamala gets in over Jubilee

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes