Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I apologize for posting so many times consecutively but here's the update; Didn't edit my previous post as a new post will make people are aware of the upload. Okay again expect NO sex in that party for now, keep that in mind! As for anything else I'm not sure I have no experienced it yet.

immediate Edit: THIS. IS. BUGGY. AS. FUCK. I cannot save at all.
Windows:
Mac: Wont upload at a decent pace i'll upload it later.
Linux:

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I'm happy he re-drew rogue's head. It was super low-res and blurry af when zoomed in. Hopefully he'll re-draw the body soon-ish.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I apologize for posting so many times consecutively but here's the update; Didn't edit my previous post as a new post will make people are aware of the upload. Okay again expect NO sex in that party for now, keep that in mind! As for anything else I'm not sure I have no experienced it yet.

Windows:
Linux:
okay I got the costumes and i can't save so I stopped but here. My humor is shit but hey laugh at my dumb file names. Anyway it's all right I guess. Jubilee gets a mention... aaaannnndd she's a full vampire so what the fuck man?
View attachment LET’S_FUCKING_GOOO___Martincitopants.mp4

Oct 21, 2019

Windows:
Linux:
Is this version a continuation or is it like the Covid one where it's a one-off thing and you can go back to the old Rogue-like?

Feb 18, 2021

Windows:
Linux:
No apologies needed! Thanks for all the good stuff!!

l e e

Mar 29, 2019

Windows:
Linux:
not bad the update!

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Wait a minute, so after I don't know how many months the only new thing in the update is Halloween costumes that don't even work in the sex scenes? or did I get it wrong? I sometimes wonder how many 1 hour a day Oni works at Rogue Like.

Rh093

Mar 28, 2020
okay I got the costumes and i can't save so I stopped but here. My humor is shit but hey laugh at my dumb file names. Anyway it's all right I guess. Jubilee gets a mention... aaaannnndd she's a full vampire so what the fuck man?
I'm able to save with version 0.996, no issues. It even saves new outfits the costume pieces. Those are great though, definitely worth adding to outfits. I wish Oni would add more hotpants to the game.

I've noticed is that X-23's accessories cannot be toggled on or off through the wardrobe menu. Once they're put on they can't be taken off. She can't be added to your party first either; she has to be added to your party after someone else is already in it.

Wait a minute, so after I don't know how many months the only new thing in the update is Halloween costumes that don't even work in the sex scenes? or did I get it wrong? I sometimes wonder how many 1 hour a day Oni works at Rogue Like.
They work in the sex scenes. Not like they add any real additional functionality but it's a nice new element.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ive been testing it and the save functiong seems to work allright, the one thing ive found is that you cannot get laura to use the thigh-highs to complete the tifa outfit she has on halloween.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
As I understood it, Rogue-like : Evolution is not Oni's day job but a personal project he's conducting on his free time. So yes, I don't think he's working on it one hour a day : probably less. That's why we have to wait three to four months between each update.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes