Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm getting some bugs in the latest version, things like characters disappearing. Oni also listed some known bugs in the release post. There will most likely be at least a couple more updates of 0.996, and who knows what else Oni will need to do to fix the bugs. I'd wait and focus on the brisket.
Meh, fuckit, I'll just port unchanged portions 995c over to it then and just be done with it for now. I'll look for any new menu items too. So far me skimming through Emma (reading scripts on a phone outside kinda sucks btw) I see mostly appearance changes like wardrobe, piercings, etc. The menu structure looks the same. I'll check it all out a bit later. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI y'all, there's some Halloween content in here too. I'll read through the scripts some more then get to work.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Honest question, what's changed in this game since a year ago? Every time I check up on this game it looks like nothing's added? It just keeps getting refactored?
To begin with storm is in the game now, shes missing a doggy pose but apart from that shes complete, rogue's missionary was added, now theres the halloween party.

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
you guys as the the corruption goes on in the game files i saw that holes changes shape it says like loose anus in the text folders. Are those included in the dialogues between characters too like as the heroine gets corrupted?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, I've completed the initial port of SanchoMod to 996a. I need to test a few things then I'll update a post when I release it. The changes you folks will likely see in this update is the Halloween Chat events and some minor wardrobe changes including piercings and hair options. I'm not going to code a ChoiceGuide for the Halloween Chat since those stats are NOT the main girls stats and don't seem to carry over....it's like a one-time thing. If that changes then I'll react accordingly with the mod. Regards and I'll keep y'all posted.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Spider-Gwen isn't a mutant and despite her name Gwenpool has no relation to Gwen Stacy she's just some chick from our world with reality warping powers who made herself a mutant to fit in with the Marvel Universe. Since this is an X-men game we should stick with X-men characters at least until all the A-list and B-list X-girls get in. I'll be pissed if someone like Kamala gets in over Jubilee
If I remember Spider-Gwen at first was a mutate (changed externally during their life instead of born) until losing it and needing the symbiont to have her powers.
But since they are mentioned in one of the classes, it would be cool to have one as an example.

I thought Gwenpool was retconed as just thinking she was from another universe and was later made just a mutant?

Yiiisus... I thought this game was done long time ago lol
We did not even have the story added yet, we are still on the initial beta that was supposed to be temporary and only adding girls, clothes and poses now.

Reactions: PussSlayer69

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Multi-Mod Update

Now 3 versions available for download: The more stable v0.994f & v0.995c, and the new v0.996a. Info, links and updates can always be found here. Make sure you DL the correct version for the base game version you wish to mod, all three links are in descriptive Spoiler tags.

Mod v0.996a is a direct port of v0.996c. Mod v0.995c has in addition to the v0.99f mod: 1) Choice font outlines for better visibility 2) Fully compatible with Dev mode (if you wish to implement it), meaning the game won't crash if you start a new game with Dev mode enabled....you're welcome.

Regards and be well. Happy Halloween, I'll be kickin' back an adult beverage or two while enjoying the fine brisket I've been smokin' all day. Y'all take care.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
looks like old saves are screwed again? sigh
Do you really need old save for this game?? it's just a trainer, i play it from the beginning all the time, and it's a very short game as well, since Oni just keeps putting new girls instead of making new features, and even if you don't want to play from the begining, the normal way, you just need to use the cheats to increase the stats, and the game is done, just need to go through a few dialogues and events, that's it...

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so how far along is this game now?
how many girls are there and how far can you go with each of them?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Oh, Jubs will be officially added? Didn't get that memo yet, I only saw her mentioned over in the mod thread before. Noice!

... now, how many of you fuckers do I have to bribe so that Psylocke wins the next one? :unsure::sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes