bruh72

Feb 10, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Compiling ATL code at game/script Functions.rpy:4128
NameError: name 'DLoc' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 137, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 149, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 194, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 558, in visit_all
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 603, in visit
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 510, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 705, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 953, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 260, in eval
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'DLoc' is not defined
help

Reactions: HockeyBear
Apr 1, 2019
Can I get a spoiler here?
If you guess Laura's costume is a prostitute at the Halloween party while having less than 1600 combine Love, Obedience, and Inhibition and also less than 700 Obedience, then she gets upset and leaves the party. The added scene is one where she will then confront you later about it, giving you the chance to apologize or get her more upset with you.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If you guess Laura's costume is a prostitute at the Halloween party while having less than 1600 combine Love, Obedience, and Inhibition and also less than 700 Obedience, then she gets upset and leaves the party. The added scene is one where she will then confront you later about it, giving you the chance to apologize or get her more upset with you.
Punishment is Laura appearing irl and having her way with you.

querointernetpls

Mar 4, 2021
I have a question, is the goal of the game to create relationships with the characters or is there something from history like going to class or specific places?

querointernetpls

Mar 4, 2021
I have a question, is the goal of the game to create relationships with the characters or is there something from history like going to class or specific places?
for example, I can do everything with all the characters, is there anything out of relationships that I can get or some scene that only appears once or something?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I keep wishing that the addiction mechanic would get added to the other girls besides Rogue. The game implies it can happen but nothing has been done with it.
I think there is addiction to the girls already, it's nothing major though, they just desperately ask to drink your cum if you try to pull away when you are about to cum, and if you refuse they jump at you, i think all of them do that already, they all also grab your arm if you refuse to give their fix a few times.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I keep wishing that the addiction mechanic would get added to the other girls besides Rogue. The game implies it can happen but nothing has been done with it.
As long as you touch them at least once, even if just a handshake, they will build addiction and eventually visit you to ask to touch you to lower it if you don't touch them for too long. You can take advantage of it, of course, they will get angry but eventually will need too much your touch to complain for long.

For now all those do is increase your level and money. There was a main story promised ever since it was just rogue, or was it just rogue and kitty, but pretty sure it is not happening.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Im joking you get nothing. Side note, I wish you could toggle the addictions mechanics off completely, I've played the game enough to know what to do and say and honestly the girls get annoying after a time.
I think that you only have to use 1 skill point to level down to the minimum your addiction rate, and then girls will only hunt you down once, if only. I like to use it for roleplay stuff, and then level it down when it gets too obnoxious.

querointernetpls

Mar 4, 2021
As long as you touch them at least once, even if just a handshake, they will build addiction and eventually visit you to ask to touch you to lower it if you don't touch them for too long. You can take advantage of it, of course, they will get angry but eventually will need too much your touch to complain for long.

For now all those do is increase your level and money. There was a main story promised ever since it was just rogue, or was it just rogue and kitty, but pretty sure it is not happening.
so, there are no unique scenes or scenes that only happen somewhere, just the same ones anywhere

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah no story is probably coming, Oni intends to ride this game until people are tired of it. Since he's almost ten grand a month we can suspect he's going to be delivering updates until 2025 and he gets bored.

Reactions: Testerguy19

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah no story is probably coming, Oni intends to ride this game until people are tired of it. Since he's almost ten grand a month we can suspect he's going to be delivering updates until 2025 and he gets bored.
In all honesty I don't care about over arching story but if he can makes the interactions more intricate I'd be satisfied. Like more talking options more for them to say more things they can initiate by talking. Them asking you on a date. I feel like this game is a good template for something genuinely amazing

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes