mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is one of those renpy games that puts a copy of my saves in some shared folder. anyone knows where the shared folder is?
I can still find a copy of my saves in /game/saves/
but if I want to, for example, delete the shared saves as part of the version migration process then it does not work. deleting the files in /game/saves/ just has it go to the shared saves location.
I am using windows

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
This is one of those renpy games that puts a copy of my saves in some shared folder. anyone knows where the shared folder is?
I can still find a copy of my saves in /game/saves/
but if I want to, for example, delete the shared saves as part of the version migration process then it does not work. deleting the files in /game/saves/ just has it go to the shared saves location.
I am using windows
the saves it actually uses are in C:\Users\YourUserNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Rogue-Like

Reactions: mrttao

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
So, I was skimming through the extracted files for the game and noticed that Laura's code mentions mesh pants, but I'd not managed to get them for her, despite remembering them being there in the past. After poking around a bit, I discovered they'd presumably been removed, possibly because they aren't supported for the sex scenes. So I decided to fix that. I opened up gimp, grabbed the sprites for the pants in her sex scenes, and made modified versions for the mesh pants. Also, while I was at it, I made a version without the mesh and called them chaps. Anyway, figured I'd post them here in case other people were interested.

I also went in and modified the code to add support for both variations so you can actually buy them, give them to her, and see her wearing them, so I tossed the modified scripts into a zip file. To use them, you'll need to unpack the archive.rpa, then overwrite the relevant scripts with the ones in the zip. Also move the images into the relevant folders (game/images/LauraDoggy, game/images/LauraSex, game/images/LauraSprite file names should make clear which go where). There are some other minor changes from the scripts. The main one being that you can now have Laura wear the suspenders shifted to the sides even when she has no other top on, provided she has either 2700 total stats, or 950 Inhibition. Additionally, suspenders will now persist when her bottom clothes are shifted out of the way, provided she's wearing a skirt or the chaps. There might be some other minor tweaks, but if so I don't remember them.

Edit: Updated the "script Functions.rpy" in the scripts.zip so that you can buy stockings and a garterbelt for Laura if you gave them to everyone else before her. More details in my post below.
Nice work! The reason why it doesn't work as her own clothing piece, is because it needs to be added to her animation file. I'm currently updating the old Expanded Mod for the newer versions of the game. Would you be interested in having your stuff added to it?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - working on porting to 996b. Obviously 996a had massive bugs and I don't suggest using any saves from 996a unless they are from the MC's room (those should be ok from what I can currently see). I'm still combing through the code but will have something out shortly. Regards.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I've read about Halloween costumes in comments, but how do I start the event? Do I need a clear start? Because i've loaded my old save, and any new content was sex with Storm and that's all. No actual new costumes anywhere.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I've read about Halloween costumes in comments, but how do I start the event? Do I need a clear start? Because i've loaded my old save, and any new content was sex with Storm and that's all. No actual new costumes anywhere.
There should be an option in the 'special options' thingy in your room somewhere.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will this placement for save description input work for folks? I's the best place aesthetically I can find at the moment. It will only pop up when saving, otherwise it's not there at all.:
View attachment 1483044
OK, obviously I'm buying time from pushing out the update to this bug fix version and adding a few features here and there as I've been promising for some time. Now add this to the list including the above. And yes, I know, you can hover the status bar and get these stats individually but fuk that, when I play I want to know everything NOW....ain't it? Yeah, thought so :p.

This option is toggled on/off so you are not forced into it, but during pertinent choices I have a quick general stats button that pops up with it. It won't be on during all choices (like scene choices, menus, etc) but during the more important one-time choices selectively. I'll make a proper button later but right now I just added the toggle to the QM for ease of testing. Here's a teaser:

1635986465747.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes