Emma:
shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, back, breasts, breasts

Laura:
shoulders, arms, back, hips, thighs, calves, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Jean:
back, shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Storm:
feet, calves, thighs, hips, ass, ass, pussy, ass, pussy, pussy
What does this does this do? Is this like a massage code to input?

Apr 1, 2019
This should do the trick for her wetness while wearing the chaps/mesh pants.
See, that was initially my thinking as well, that it would be that part, the other "personal wetness" section, and/or one of the pussy spunk sections located below each of the personal wetness sections. However testing it seems to indicate there is something else causing trouble. As long as she has on bottoms of any kind, and upskirt is set to 0, she does not drip except for wetness 2. This is even true if I simply change the entire section to always enable the drip (supposedly). Hence I suspect that there is something else that is disabling it elsewhere in the code.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Rogue:
shoulders, arms, arms, hands, hands, back, hips, back, breasts, breasts

Kitty:
shoulders, back, hips, thighs, calves, feet, feet, hips, ass, pussy

Emma:
shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, back, breasts, breasts

Laura:
shoulders, arms, back, hips, thighs, calves, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Jean:
back, shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Storm:
feet, calves, thighs, hips, ass, ass, pussy, ass, pussy, pussy
What the hell is this Nintendo code bullshit I'm grabbing my shotgun

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
See, that was initially my thinking as well, that it would be that part, the other "personal wetness" section, and/or one of the pussy spunk sections located below each of the personal wetness sections. However testing it seems to indicate there is something else causing trouble. As long as she has on bottoms of any kind, and upskirt is set to 0, she does not drip except for wetness 2. This is even true if I simply change the entire section to always enable the drip (supposedly). Hence I suspect that there is something else that is disabling it elsewhere in the code.
It's definitely all in the animation file. It sounds like you're looking for this section:
Code:
        (145,560), ConditionSwitch(    #(225,560)                                                                    
            #Personal Wetness          
            "not LauraX.Wet", Null(),
            "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'skirt' and not LauraX.Upskirt", Null(),  
            "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'other skirt' and not LauraX.Upskirt", Null(),
            "LauraX.Panties and not LauraX.PantiesDown and LauraX.Wet <= 1", Null(),  
            "LauraX.Wet == 1", ConditionSwitch( #Wet = 1
                    "LauraX.Panties and LauraX.PantiesDown", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'skirt'", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "True", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_Mask"), #only plays if nothing is in the way
                    ),
            "True", ConditionSwitch( #Wet = 2+
                    "LauraX.Panties and LauraX.PantiesDown", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip2","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'skirt'", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip2","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "LauraX.Panties", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_Mask"), #"Wet_Drip2",#
                    "True", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip2","Laura_Drip_Mask"), #only plays if nothing is in the way
                    ),
            ),
You'll need to add the clothings parts and tell it nothing is in the way, like this:
Code:
        (145,560), ConditionSwitch(    #(225,560)                                                                    
            #Personal Wetness          
            "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'skirt' and not LauraX.Upskirt", Null(),  
            "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'other skirt' and not LauraX.Upskirt", Null(),
            "LauraX.Panties and not LauraX.PantiesDown and LauraX.Wet <= 1", Null(),  
            "LauraX.Wet == 1", ConditionSwitch( #Wet = 1
                    "LauraX.Panties and LauraX.PantiesDown", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'skirt'", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "LauraX.Legs == 'mesh pants' or LauraX.Legs == 'chaps', AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_Mask"),
                    "True", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_Mask"), #only plays if nothing is in the way
                    ),
            "True", ConditionSwitch( #Wet = 2+
                    "LauraX.Panties and LauraX.PantiesDown", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip2","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Legs != 'skirt'", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip2","Laura_Drip_MaskP"),
                    "LauraX.Panties", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip","Laura_Drip_Mask"), #"Wet_Drip2",#
                    "LauraX.Legs == 'mesh pants' or LauraX.Legs == 'chaps', AlphaMask("Wet_Drip2","Laura_Drip_Mask"),
                    "True", AlphaMask("Wet_Drip2","Laura_Drip_Mask"), #only plays if nothing is in the way
                    ),
            ),
You'll still need to keep the addition to the other "personal wetness" section, and it's very important that you pay attention to the layering, like this:
Code:
        (0,0), ConditionSwitch(
            #Personal Wetness    
            "LauraX.Legs == 'chaps' or LauraX.Legs == 'mesh pants', "images/LauraSprite/Laura_Sprite_Wetness.png",
            "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Wet <= 1", Null(),
            "LauraX.Legs == 'other skirt'", Null(),
            "LauraX.Legs == 'skirt'", Null(),
            "True", "images/LauraSprite/Laura_Sprite_Wetness.png",
            ),

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
What the hell is this Nintendo code bullshit I'm grabbing my shotgun
Hush. The grown ups are talking.

They are the proper oder to doing a massage on the girls to get them further along, even to have an orgasim. You would know this if you'd read about 4 posts before yours.

Apr 1, 2019
It's definitely all in the animation file. It sounds like you're looking for this section:
I'm aware of that section, and mentioned it in my prior post. There's also an obvious error in it from the addition of the "other skirt" where having the check if there are legs that are not a skirt option split between two lines like it is means any leg option will get stopped there (including both skirts), since the ConditionSwitch seems to work by going down the list and stopping at the first true option (at least that's what seems to make sense from the way the code is structured, and looking it up seems to agree with that conclusion). I've tried adding code to set the chaps and mesh pants there, as well as the other personal wetness section, as being able to show wetness. After seeing no results, for the sake of testing I've even gone ahead and tried putting a check to show wetness if she's wearing chaps above the check for if she's wet, which should have it ignore the rest of the checks provided she is wearing chaps (in both sections). Despite this, it has no effect, and she still will only show wetness at wet 2, when the legs clothing is removed, or the upskirt flag is set. This problem extends to dripping sperm, as well as clit piercings, which also refuse to show if the pants are worn, regardless of how I try tweaking the code.

Hence why I've begun to suspect there is some other bit of code that is overriding the settings in the individual animation sections, but I'm not sure where it would be, or why it would have been implemented to begin with.

Edit: Ah, I discovered the problem, and feel somewhat stupid for it. As it turns out, I was correct about there being code elsewhere overriding it, but the actual source of that is I'd made a backup of the animation file before making said changes, and had forgotten that I needed to move it out of the game folder. So my backup animation file was overriding my changes to try and make the drips and piercings work. After moving it out of the folder, things are working as expected.

Edit 2: Got everything working properly and updated the Laura_Animations.rpy file in the scripts.zip on my earlier post.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
They are the proper oder to doing a massage on the girls to get them further along, even to have an orgasim. You would know this if you'd read about 4 posts before yours.
Well this one is news to me (I only pop in every odd update or so), but now I have to ask: Is this something that's hard coded in the game, or did some brave soul go through all the combinations to determine the order for maximum Sploosh?

Apr 1, 2019
Well this one is news to me (I only pop in every odd update or so), but now I have to ask: Is this something that's hard coded in the game, or did some brave soul go through all the combinations to determine the order for maximum Sploosh?
Each girl has a variable called NameX.MassageChart (so for instance RogueX.MassageChart), which is a list of massage locations in the correct order to get the best results for the massage scene. While it is set when you begin the game, it's technically possible to use console commands to overwrite the order with a custom one, though nothing in the game proper will cause it to change.

Reactions: snookums.d.panda
Oct 31, 2017
Each girl has a variable called NameX.MassageChart (so for instance RogueX.MassageChart), which is a list of massage locations in the correct order to get the best results for the massage scene. While it is set when you begin the game, it's technically possible to use console commands to overwrite the order with a custom one, though nothing in the game proper will cause it to change.
*whistles*

I guess it's high time I start taking a peek under the hood again. I've always enjoyed Oni's 'changelogs' being more of a thought process than a strict list of changes, but now you've got me specifically curious as to what's being cooked up, not to mention how it's being tackled.

Many thanks for the explanation.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Edit: Ah, I discovered the problem, and feel somewhat stupid for it. As it turns out, I was correct about there being code elsewhere overriding it, but the actual source of that is I'd made a backup of the animation file before making said changes, and had forgotten that I needed to move it out of the game folder. So my backup animation file was overriding my changes to try and make the drips and piercings work. After moving it out of the folder, things are working as expected.

Edit 2: Got everything working properly and updated the Laura_Animations.rpy file in the scripts.zip on my earlier post.
Oh, yeah that would explain it lol. Been there, done that. Glad you got it working!
I won't be needing the scripts. My files (especially the animation files) are heavily modified, so I'm gonna have to add it manually.

Last edited:

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
And it's kinda broken for display/coding purposes. Not literally break the game broken, just that it immediately goes away/girl returns to normal looking after triggering, which is kinda weird. Why go through all the work of triggering it for it to immediately disappear?
You can make it last for the rest of the scene. Every time the girl comes, her Lust stat resets but if you give her successive orgasms, the stats begins 5 points ahead. I don't know if I'm clear, but it gives something like this :
Rise Lust to 100 => 1st orgasm, Lust begins at 5.
Rise Lust to 100 => 2nd orgasm, Lust begins at 10.
Rise Lust to 100 => 3rd orgasm, Lust begins at 15.
Etc.
She tells you she's had enough when the stat resets at 25 (and makes the ahegao face doing so) but if you keep going until the stat resets to 50, the ahegao face will last for the full scene.

Reactions: Beowolf96 and Mattu

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
If you guess Laura's costume is a prostitute at the Halloween party while having less than 1600 combine Love, Obedience, and Inhibition and also less than 700 Obedience, then she gets upset and leaves the party. The added scene is one where she will then confront you later about it, giving you the chance to apologize or get her more upset with you.
Is this broken on 0.996b? Can't trigger it.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Can you make Storm or Kitty force Xavier into ignoring sex with them?
Yes- you need to take both of them to Xavier's office at night, and search the right and left desk drawers. If you're lucky, you'll find pictures of Charles with Mystique and some rather inappropriate files about all the girls that Kitty and Storm can use as blackmail

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes