Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Wouldnt you still eventually get chased down by rogue since you touched her in the intro?
thats avoidable isn't it? i think? although I have to ask... Why? also locks you out from meeting Kitty (triggers after the first time rogue approaches you for a "hit", which I think is needed for Emma and Laura to be unlocked)

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
thats avoidable isn't it? i think? although I have to ask... Why? also locks you out from meeting Kitty (triggers after the first time rogue approaches you for a "hit", which I think is needed for Emma and Laura to be unlocked)
She forces herself onto you in the intro if you refuse. Game is pretty lacking in that regard.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Okay surfs up dudes, we got bug-fixes some changes and edits nothing surprising so here you go lads 0.996c
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
We're on .996c and the freaking boundaries bug that's new in .996 is *still there*.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I haven't been playing this long so what do levels do?
There is an option on the menu at your room to change the points gained on level up for things like focus to last longer, more addictive touch or addiction control, more stamina, and more stamina for girls. you need to look for it a bit though

Reactions: ChesseKun

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
There is an option on the menu at your room to change the points gained on level up for things like focus to last longer, more addictive touch or addiction control, more stamina, and more stamina for girls. you need to look for it a bit though
thank you somehow I totally missed that. also, damn gwenpool ever heard of coitus interruptus. there I was about to blow Gwen barges in killing the mood. well, at least it was funny. please someone tell me we get to bang her at some point.

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a guide to editing the saved game? Just curious what kind of fun I could have with a fresh save but there are so many options in the saves I'm not sure which are "safe" to edit.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
thank you somehow I totally missed that. also, damn gwenpool ever heard of coitus interruptus. there I was about to blow Gwen barges in killing the mood. well, at least it was funny. please someone tell me we get to bang her at some point.
She is always added at the pool for next girl, but even at her height of popularity Jean won.
Which is understandable, lots of loved X-Men girls that are more popular... but weird how she isn't just added as a bonus, since she already appeared once and all.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You can talk to them to stop barging in, go to "change her" then "boundaries".
Doesn't seem to work with Laura in my game, but still... Not making them able to open lock doors would've been enough. It's not even a bug, there's even a message explaining that they found the locked door and opened it anyway.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
She is always added at the pool for next girl, but even at her height of popularity Jean won.
Which is understandable, lots of loved X-Men girls that are more popular... but weird how she isn't just added as a bonus, since she already appeared once and all.
Yeah personally I think instead of a full fledged new character she should just get more little random moments like that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I... honestly wish there was an option to skip the sex. Semen demons keep on coming to the MC demanding sex, and then they won't let it stop. and it takes forever to play through it. (for some reason every time MC or the girl cum he stops thrusting)

Don't get me wrong, this is incredibly hot game. But I would like the option to skip it sometimes with a fade to black "and then you had sex for an hour".

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes