YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
is 0.984h the only android version available?
Where's the Android version???
As far as I know, there is no official android version. All you have is someone here that creates it.
So... no one bothered making it, I guess.

What I a waiting for is when someone will put the Windows 0.996c on the front page, since it has the mac and linux ones...
Did someone share it here earlier?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
$6000 thats too much to pay what a fucking luxury, maybe one person one dollar times by 6000 or above people could save this website. I will miss this site. This website should be suggestion to all over the world from Northern countries to Southern countries including Western countries and Eastern countries. millions of donation. this could be great.

Reactions: Ssato243

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Well that's interesting. You should apply a readme file for all changes, a spoiler section for stuff you'd want people to find on their own, just a suggestion so we get any missing info.
I added a spoiler box with the exact changes, thanks for the idea

georgiehen

Sep 28, 2020
prime559 I'm trying out your mod with 0.996b on Windows and got the following error:
Code:
The label Shop_Books is defined twice, at
  File "game/prime_mod.rpy", line 2853 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3753.
I'm thinking you need to add Shop_Books to your list of overrides and update the label accordingly. I made that change to the file myself and the game loaded fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: prime559

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hi
I suck at formatting for forums, but I make mods. Previously I made a little mod for this game that expands on the info available on the GUI. Well, I've expanded on that a little bit, so here's the new version, compatible with 996c.

Here's some highlights:

Emma likes MEETING bad boys, and the only way to lower your rep is public sex, before you meet her.
Catching Emma in an awkward situation can now be a lot more fun, if she likes you enough
If you're popular enough, a fashion show can turn into a threesome.
Improved stat display, including income, leveling goals, and how many actions a girl has left
View attachment 1495157
An option to track the girls in the GUI, available in your leveling menu
View attachment 1495154
Leveling up is easier and more rewarding, player level cap raised to 20
Manipulating the professor is more rewarding too
Distant microtransactions now increase your income (by $1), but take up the whole period
Uninhibited girls now show off some of the clothes you buy them without being told
Two new traits to unlock for girls as they level up: cumsluts just want to be filled, and pain can become pleasure after a while, but you have to steer each girl on the path before it's available as a leveling perk

View attachment 1495152

Exploring the professors office is much easier, and he keeps putting money away every week
Minor tweaks to some conversations, Rogue is now a Star Wars fan, Jean needs a firm hand sometimes
Tit jobs end up a lot more sloppier no matter where you finish
Girls love when other girls clean them up, and the show is a little more entertaining too
All clothes are available at the shop as each girl becomes available, cologne is in stock after day 30 instead of 50
KITTY FINALLY RECOGNIZES IF SHES THE ONE THAT GAVE YOU HER FUCKING KEY

Installation is simple, just put the rpyc in the "game" folder where ever you have the game installed. Please let me know if you find any bugs. Most of these are changes I've been playing with for a while, but this is the first time I've combined them into a single mod, so there's probably one or two. I don't know about the compatibility with other mods, but it probably won't work with any other mods that modify the GUI. Please enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's incredible. Consider creating a thread to share future versions more easily, hopefully soon.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
prime559 I'm trying out your mod with 0.996b on Windows and got the following error:
Code:
The label Shop_Books is defined twice, at
  File "game/prime_mod.rpy", line 2853 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3753.
I'm thinking you need to add Shop_Books to your list of overrides and update the label accordingly. I made that change to the file myself and the game loaded fine.
Done

Reactions: georgiehen

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Kitty has some issues where she refuses to wear any assigned outfits. Not sure if Oni bug or your bug.
Did you create a custom outfit and she said she wouldn't wear it? That's normal behavior if her stats are too low.
Did you try to assign an outfit you created for her to wear on specific days and she refused? That's normal behavior if her stats are too low.

The only changes I made are to her default outfits. They would naturally get more sluttier over time as their stats increase, without player direction (Rogue ditching the jacket for her swimsuit & gym clothes, Kitty ditching her skirt for her swimsuit, etc). I just expanded that aspect to them wearing sluttier underwear with their default clothing, which is not something the player can change over the course of the game.

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Did you create a custom outfit and she said she wouldn't wear it? That's normal behavior if her stats are too low.
Did you try to assign an outfit you created for her to wear on specific days and she refused? That's normal behavior if her stats are too low.

The only changes I made are to her default outfits. They would naturally get more sluttier over time as their stats increase, without player direction (Rogue ditching the jacket for her swimsuit & gym clothes, Kitty ditching her skirt for her swimsuit, etc). I just expanded that aspect to them wearing sluttier underwear with their default clothing, which is not something the player can change over the course of the game.
Might be ONI bug then, nah she said she would wear it just fine. Even if I do a bland outfit - she will revert to default clothing at the time. Though I wonder if it's conflicting with that bit of code somewhere. Where it will write over whatever outfits you assign with your defaults. Just food for thought.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Might be ONI bug then, nah she said she would wear it just fine. Even if I do a bland outfit - she will revert to default clothing at the time. Though I wonder if it's conflicting with that bit of code somewhere. Where it will write over whatever outfits you assign with your defaults. Just food for thought.
Each girl has 7 outfits: casual1, casual 2, gym, swim, sleep, custom1, custom2 & custom3. The first 2 can't be modified by user input and those are the only ones I touch. User directed wardrobe modifications have always been a little buggy even in the base game (its not uncommon for them to lose custom pants & panties when you exit the interaction menus)
Could you try building a few different custom outfits, assigning them to different days, then letting time pass to see if they're actually wearing them on days they're assigned, or if they're wearing default stuff?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Android 0.996c
Uncompressed by some russians

It has the usual, scuffed Laura sex (doggy pose working as intended tho)
And black background at the start.
Additionally second face Durning bj has been detected.

Otherwise its working.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes