primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Oni just asked what people thought of the Halloween party and costumes, he stats 0.996c is fairly stable so we may get d then he's moving onto 0.997, which will have jubilee and apparently jeans second pose.

That's it really.
What are people saying? Found it very underwhelming myself. You'd think the girls would be the ones getting D, not us.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well most people enjoyed it. I didn't really play with the Halloween party myself but most people I know enjoyed it too.
I liked Jean and Laura in suspenders, we need more short/Jean booty shorts for the girls now that I think of it.

Reactions: Testerguy19

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Well most people enjoyed it. I didn't really play with the Halloween party myself but most people I know enjoyed it too.
I liked Jean and Laura in suspenders, we need more short/Jean booty shorts for the girls now that I think of it.
That's the thing, there's nothing to do in the party.

dedush

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, man, I might be much dumb, but how do I download that file in order to install it? If I left click it, it opens a window with the code you wrote, and if I right click it, it gives no option to download it whatsoever.
Copy the code, then create a notepad in the game folder, paste the code there, then rename the notepad to prime_mod_1_1.rpy

Reactions: leathermax

TheSausage01

Mar 18, 2021
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2021-11-01
Release Date: 2021-11-01
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.996b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Linux
(v0.995c): - - -
Mac(0.996c): - MEGA - -
Other: STABLE VERSION 0.984H - ANDROID*

Extras: - CHEAT ENABLER - SAVE - MULTI MOD - CHEAT MOD - Cheat

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
Does Anyone have an updated link for Android?

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
I've been having an issue lately where Kitty's face has been stuck in her upset state for an unseasonably long time. Is there some console command I can use to change this?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Is there a android version of v996b?
Are there any mobile versions of 996b ?
Could some good samaritan provide me with the updated version of Android pretty please.
???????
Just second post on previous page
Android 0.996c
Uncompressed by some russians

It has the usual, scuffed Laura sex (doggy pose working as intended tho)
And black background at the start.
Additionally second face Durning bj has been detected.

Otherwise its working.

Workupload

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
What are people saying? Found it very underwhelming myself. You'd think the girls would be the ones getting D, not us.

Even though there wasn't much to do in the party itself, I kind of dig that kind of stuff, it's a nice change of pace from the "usual" updates.
I wouldn't mind seeing that kind of experimental updates once or twice a year.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
The Halloween party was ok for what it was, I guess. There wasn't really anything to do than talk to the girls and get some free stat increases. The costumes are perfect though. Misty Jean is my favorite.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The new clothes alone were enough to shake things up for me. The party event itself is very straightforward and not very interesting aside from the new dialogue, but the update itself was okay. I wish new clothes and dialogue in between updates was a regular thing.

OUK

May 28, 2017
Ye Oni admitted to that, he intended to have activities but it fell on the wayside as I guess the costumes took alot of time.
I like it to have more clothes for each girl and therefore quite happy with this update. I cannot remember when the last time new clothes have been added for existing characters. Did Oni ever comment to "simple" requests for more clothes?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes