salscou

Apr 14, 2020
hi is there still bugs for .996b?
We are on .996c, you can talk to laura again now, only bug ive encountered is when changing view to say missionary, after every action it will take you to the neutral pose and then back to missionary, this doesnt stop progress mind you, just makes the whole process longer.

Reactions: noahgreed

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
We are on .996c, you can talk to laura again now, only bug ive encountered is when changing view to say missionary, after every action it will take you to the neutral pose and then back to missionary, this doesnt stop progress mind you, just makes the whole process longer.
ah i see so one more update

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
$6000 thats too much to pay what a fucking luxury, maybe one person one dollar times by 6000 or above people could save this website. I will miss this site. This website should be suggestion to all over the world from Northern countries to Southern countries including Western countries and Eastern countries. millions of donation. this could be great.
Who said running a good file host would be cheap?

And no, the problem wasn't exactly the money, people were willing to support a site like this.

The problem was the payment processors being little bitches and not letting them use the money they were receiving.
Probably due to the nature of the files they hosted (adult games, sometimes pirated adult games... at least from F95).

But this is going offtopic, there's plenty other threads where people talk extensively about this.

Nopy will definitely be missed.
Lost, but not forgotten.

Jul 21, 2019
Who said running a good file host would be cheap?

And no, the problem wasn't exactly the money, people were willing to support a site like this.

The problem was the payment processors being little bitches and not letting them use the money they were receiving.
Probably due to the nature of the files they hosted (adult games, sometimes pirated adult games... at least from F95).

But this is going offtopic, there's plenty other threads where people talk extensively about this.

Nopy will definitely be missed.
Lost, but not forgotten.
Thank you, what you talking about is really useful for me and others. Sometime we can chat off topic for a while. Just rules not to be forgotten with.

Sep 12, 2020
I got my shit together and made my own mod thread, its just waiting on admin approval

Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

Until its approved I'll post updates here, version 1.1 fixes a couple of minor bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The file is attached to this post, right here, an inch or two below these words
So exactly how do you install this mod into the game? I'm not understanding how it works.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
I got my shit together and made my own mod thread, its just waiting on admin approval

Until its approved I'll post updates here, version 1.1 fixes a couple of minor bugs

your mod very good extension for the game like As if it was always meant to be
i like it

like if looks like fix mistakes and gives new amazing options for the game

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to get Emma back to her default expression? I tried a public scene only to have to force her and now she got a sad face and can't get her others expressions aside from the typical reactions from sex.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

Hey, man, I might be much dumb, but how do I download that file in order to install it? If I left click it, it opens a window with the code you wrote, and if I right click it, it gives no option to download it whatsoever.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a way to get Emma back to her default expression? I tried a public scene only to have to force her and now she got a sad face and can't get her others expressions aside from the typical reactions from sex.
When you force the girls (usually thank to a high addiction level), they may get mad at you (and leave the place when you come in) or have this sad face you mention. Either way, things usually reverse to "normal" a few days later, so all you have to do is wait a little. If there is a way to haste the process, I admit I didn't find it.

Boujnoob

Jan 24, 2018
running into the issue myself; tinkering around with it to see if i can do a fix / workaround for it but so far no luck.

have you had any luck with figuring it out as its been about a week since your post?

so far my methods have been manually resetting the DLoc and YLoc variables as both of them hit up errors that i've seen. when digging through the console itself, it looks like both got their values set to "deleted". when i reset them to "u'none'" which i think is how string is stored (judging by other variables) i get an error saying that it was reading a variable and expecting a string, but found an integer.

purging my saves didnt work, and im currently trying out wiping the entire install to see if theres some legacy file screwing things up.

either way all negative results but hopefully it helps someone or draws the attention of someone who has the answer lol

Edit - there is something fundamental wrong with joiplay's loading process on the game though. on mine when i start on PC it loads the office background, while through joiplay it doesnt load anything - pure black screen. likely a directly related issue.

Edit 2 - its not joiplay; tried using ren'py itself to emulate android and run the game through that and hit on the exact same issues; black screen and variables not reading right.
Found a workaround, but haven't fully tested that everything works yet. I did however stop receiving errors regarding DLoc variable. Downgrading the JoiPlay Ren'Py plugin to version 1.00.40 seems to work.
Edit: see following reply.

Last edited:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Found a workaround, but haven't fully tested that everything works yet. I did however stop receiving errors regarding DLoc variable. Downgrading the JoiPlay Ren'Py plugin to version 1.00.40 seems to work.
to solve that issue you just need to switch to the older ren'py version in joiplay settings (with the new plugin)

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Each girl has 7 outfits: casual1, casual 2, gym, swim, sleep, custom1, custom2 & custom3. The first 2 can't be modified by user input and those are the only ones I touch. User directed wardrobe modifications have always been a little buggy even in the base game (its not uncommon for them to lose custom pants & panties when you exit the interaction menus)
Could you try building a few different custom outfits, assigning them to different days, then letting time pass to see if they're actually wearing them on days they're assigned, or if they're wearing default stuff?
Yeah, she just resorts to the default no matter what 2 outfits she has. Doesn't matter what day or activity.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Every time you successfully force girl to do action she's not ok with will increase hidden "Forced" counter that will decrease by one per day.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes