salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I... honestly wish there was an option to skip the sex. Semen demons keep on coming to the MC demanding sex, and then they won't let it stop. and it takes forever to play through it. (for some reason every time MC or the girl cum he stops thrusting)

Don't get me wrong, this is incredibly hot game. But I would like the option to skip it sometimes with a fade to black "and then you had sex for an hour".
With a great dick comes great responsibility.

yoleleihoo

May 5, 2018
How do i get xavier to leave me alone?
Even if I prefer the other answer, once you get a girl to love/obey you enough, you can go to his room, or get caught, and there will be an option to execute plan "some greek letter", or something like that.
Rogue, Emma, Laura and Jean can just do it if they are above some threshold... Kitty and Ororo need to be above that AND you to get some dirt on him from his office.
Both girls can open his room at night, and I think Storm references Lockpick Lawyer (?), I would not put it above Oni to do that kind of gag.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
If anyone could set up a download of the Win version via Anonfile now that Nopy is dead. That would be great! Thank you in advance!

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Installation is simple, just put the rpyc in the "game" folder where ever you have the game installed. Please let me know if you find any bugs. Most of these are changes I've been playing with for a while, but this is the first time I've combined them into a single mod, so there's probably one or two. I don't know about the compatibility with other mods, but it probably won't work with any other mods that modify the GUI. Please enjoy!
is this for 996b or 996c?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
is this for 996b or 996c?
As I said in the first paragraph, 996c

But now that I think about it, it should work with b. I don't think I touched any of the functions that Oni changed between the two versions.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
As I said in the first paragraph, 996c

But now that I think about it, it should work with b. I don't think I touched any of the functions that changed between the two versions.
Well that's interesting. You should apply a readme file for all changes, a spoiler section for stuff you'd want people to find on their own, just a suggestion so we get any missing info.

Reactions: Vraxous2
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes