Apr 1, 2019
I won't be needing the scripts. My files (especially the animation files) are heavily modified, so I'm gonna have to add it manually.
I figured, the scripts are more there for other people who want to try adding them to their own game. I suppose you could open them up to look at what I changed to get my results, since it does seem from the bits of code you shared that we have slightly different methodology, and I'm not entirely sure I actually mentioned all my tweaks, but that's probably not necessary.

Is this broken on 0.996b? Can't trigger it.
Yes it does seem to be broken. The actual scene seems to be triggered by chatting with Laura after she gets the "partyfoul" marker in her history. The problem however is that it seems the setup for the "partyfoul" was added with the Halloween update, and there was a placeholder to remove the trait and replace it with "partysolved" when you chat with her. Unfortunately, the placeholder bit to do that was not removed, and is in fact called before the check if she has the "partyfoul" trait. Theoretically, you might be able to trigger it by doing the Halloween event twice, and getting her to have two instances of "partyfoul", since the old removal bit should only get rid of a single instance of it.

Reactions: primavera9925

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I figured, the scripts are more there for other people who want to try adding them to their own game. I suppose you could open them up to look at what I changed to get my results, since it does seem from the bits of code you shared that we have slightly different methodology, and I'm not entirely sure I actually mentioned all my tweaks, but that's probably not necessary.
I did actually have a look at her animation file, just out of curiosity. Meant to take a look at the others too, but got a bit side tracked.
By the way, I'm not sure if you're aware, but we have a discord channel for our projects - .
We could always use more contributors, if you're interested in being part of a bigger mod project. Even if you're not, you're of course still welcome to join.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay surfs up dudes, we got bug-fixes some changes and edits nothing surprising so here you go lads 0.996c
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Yes it does seem to be broken. The actual scene seems to be triggered by chatting with Laura after she gets the "partyfoul" marker in her history. The problem however is that it seems the setup for the "partyfoul" was added with the Halloween update, and there was a placeholder to remove the trait and replace it with "partysolved" when you chat with her. Unfortunately, the placeholder bit to do that was not removed, and is in fact called before the check if she has the "partyfoul" trait. Theoretically, you might be able to trigger it by doing the Halloween event twice, and getting her to have two instances of "partyfoul", since the old removal bit should only get rid of a single instance of it.
So I managed to get the the interaction to trigger on 0.996c after I called her the next morning... and she popped out of the phone into my room.

Reactions: Ssato243

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Sounds like shitty coding there.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Okay surfs up dudes, we got bug-fixes some changes and edits nothing surprising so here you go lads 0.996c
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
it's not downloading its is not working

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes