Apr 1, 2019
Nice work! The reason why it doesn't work as her own clothing piece, is because it needs to be added to her animation file. I'm currently updating the old Expanded Mod for the newer versions of the game. Would you be interested in having your stuff added to it?
I actually did add them to the animation files, and they work fine in my testing (the mesh pants were already there, but obviously only for her normal sprite, since they lacked versions for the other poses). Said modified animation files are in the zip file attached to that post. Feel free to add them to the mod, I shared them so other people could use them after all.

At any rate, I'm trying to figure out how to have her dripping animations still work when she's wearing the chaps and mesh pants without panties, though I seem to be running into some trouble with it. Presently I'm suspecting there might be something in another file that also manages animations and is preventing things from showing. If you have any information on the problem that would be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK, obviously I'm buying time from pushing out the update to this bug fix version and adding a few features here and there as I've been promising for some time. Now add this to the list including the above. And yes, I know, you can hover the status bar and get these stats individually but fuk that, when I play I want to know everything NOW....ain't it? Yeah, thought so :p.

This option is toggled on/off so you are not forced into it, but during pertinent choices I have a quick general stats button that pops up with it. It won't be on during all choices (like scene choices, menus, etc) but during the more important one-time choices selectively. I'll make a proper button later but right now I just added the toggle to the QM for ease of testing. Here's a teaser:
Have you considered trying to replace the stat bars with numeric displays? Probably still with a button to toggle between the two display options. If you don't want to get rid of the bars entirely, you could possibly overlay the text on top of them (though this may require careful choice of text colour for visibility), or make alternate versions of them that are far narrower vertically, allowing them to be above or bellow the text display of their values.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Multi-Mod Update

Updated to v0.996b. Added a few features including the SanchoMod Save Description and made some minor tweaks (I still need to finish the guide 100% but I'm working on it). Info, links and updates can always be found here.

Regards.

Hellsheriff

Aug 12, 2020
Help me please
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/script Functions.rpy:4128
NameError: name 'DLoc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 461, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2095, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2651, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 558, in visit_all
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 603, in visit
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 510, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 705, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 953, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 260, in eval
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Help me please
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/script Functions.rpy:4128

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 461, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2095, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2651, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 558, in visit_all
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 603, in visit
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 510, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 705, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 953, in compile
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 260, in eval
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

Not too sure about this because I have zero clue on RenPy, but I can only say that your best bet is to rollback, or you risk it with ignoring the error to move on.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Wait, why is Mac labelled as 6c? Hmm, It's still a.

(Also, to all players, do not use Nopy for all versions, it's literally gone. Unfortunate to hear it went away but it was a good 4 years.)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is there mods for the Mac version?
There is, but at this point I'd say they are very old and would not work except if you are on versions way back than usual. I would not suggest getting the mod for it compared to the new/current game and save files you have--that will cause errors (ironically it's more stable, but only up to date with 9.84, no Jean/Emma etc onwards). Unless someone is working on it alongside for up and coming versions, that is another case--someone does have 6b one which does look quite good actually

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I actually did add them to the animation files, and they work fine in my testing (the mesh pants were already there, but obviously only for her normal sprite, since they lacked versions for the other poses). Said modified animation files are in the zip file attached to that post. Feel free to add them to the mod, I shared them so other people could use them after all.

At any rate, I'm trying to figure out how to have her dripping animations still work when she's wearing the chaps and mesh pants without panties, though I seem to be running into some trouble with it. Presently I'm suspecting there might be something in another file that also manages animations and is preventing things from showing. If you have any information on the problem that would be appreciated.

Awesome, thanks! I'll make sure to give credit where it's due, of course.
This should do the trick for her wetness while wearing the chaps/mesh pants.
Code:
        (0,0), ConditionSwitch(
            #Personal Wetness      
            "not LauraX.Wet", Null(),
            "LauraX.Legs == 'chaps' or LauraX.Legs == 'mesh pants', "images/LauraSprite/Laura_Sprite_Wetness.png",
            "LauraX.Legs and LauraX.Wet <= 1", Null(),
            "LauraX.Legs == 'other skirt'", Null(),
            "LauraX.Legs == 'skirt'", Null(),
            "True", "images/LauraSprite/Laura_Sprite_Wetness.png",
            ),

Also, if you're trying to do a proper mod update that's cleaning stuff up, I'd suggest modifying the new outfit parts some for more streamlined coding and future additions. Most of the new stuff was added as generic "accessory" parts, but this slot is split between both top and bottom outfit parts, as well as distinct enough parts that they could warrant their own section for handling, such as suspenders. The hat is even done as a hair style, rather than just adding a hat slot which would drastically simplify the code for it and allow for this like mixing with other hair styles. At after that, it would be sensible to make functions for checking if topless and if bottomless, and possibly if relevant body parts are exposed which could contain checks for all the relevant bits of clothing that cover those parts, and would allow updates for those checks to be grouped in one place if any new parts of outfits are added in the future, rather than the current method of manually having checks for each part in every spot.

Really, a lack of consolidation for some of the regular frequently made checks more frequently repeated code seems to be a common issue, which in turn means any edits to those parts requires tracking down every instance of the thing and making the change, rather than just doing it once.
That's actually something the rest of our team is already working on. They're working on rebuilding the game's code from scratch. I'm the only one on our team working on updating our old mod, so I probably won't attempt anything like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
1st time see ahegao face. did that was in game for long time or its new?
That's been in for awhile. You only get it if the girl asks if you can take a break and you keep going
And it's kinda broken for display/coding purposes. Not literally break the game broken, just that it immediately goes away/girl returns to normal looking after triggering, which is kinda weird. Why go through all the work of triggering it for it to immediately disappear?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I forgot the order the massage for each is Can someone tell me what page it on. Please and thank you
Rogue:
shoulders, arms, arms, hands, hands, back, hips, back, breasts, breasts

Kitty:
shoulders, back, hips, thighs, calves, feet, feet, hips, ass, pussy

Emma:
shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, back, breasts, breasts

Laura:
shoulders, arms, back, hips, thighs, calves, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Jean:
back, shoulders, neck, neck, back, hips, ass, ass, pussy, pussy

Storm:
feet, calves, thighs, hips, ass, ass, pussy, ass, pussy, pussy