prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, she just resorts to the default no matter what 2 outfits she has. Doesn't matter what day or activity.
I've tried to reproduce the issue you're having, but on my end wardrobe management is working as intended. Are you 100% sure that you are doing it the right way? There are 2 different stages to getting them to wear user-created clothing.
The first step is to create the outfit and then saving it under "outfit management" -> "set custom" -> then choosing one of the 5 slots to save it in.
The next step is "Lets talk about what you wear around" and choosing which days, and which outfit she wears on that day.

If you don't do the "Lets talk about what you wear around" part, she will only ever wear default clothing, no matter how many custom outfits you design

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The code seems to be quite frail so it doesn't take much to break stuff like wardrobe management. In my current gameplay I can't get girls to stop wearing outfits I've set to "private" in public, for example.

Reactions: prime559

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
I've tried to reproduce the issue you're having, but on my end wardrobe management is working as intended. Are you 100% sure that you are doing it the right way? There are 2 different stages to getting them to wear user-created clothing.
The first step is to create the outfit and then saving it under "outfit management" -> "set custom" -> then choosing one of the 5 slots to save it in.
The next step is "Lets talk about what you wear around" and choosing which days, and which outfit she wears on that day.

If you don't do the "Lets talk about what you wear around" part, she will only ever wear default clothing, no matter how many custom outfits you design
Yeah, I know how to set the clothes and created a variety of outfits like you suggested for each day. Assigning them for each day. If other people are not getting this problem and neither are you, then it's probably a ONI code problem rather than your mod. I'll just delete everything start anew to see if that makes a difference.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
so I have xavier's photo but every time I get caught with storm and I try to do the plan thing to make him leave us alone she always says that they don't have any leverage on the situation. How do I just the bald old man to fuck off

Apr 1, 2019
I've been having an issue lately where Kitty's face has been stuck in her upset state for an unseasonably long time. Is there some console command I can use to change this?
Probably. The most likely commands to fix it would be:

KittyX.Forced = 0
KittyX.ForcedCount = 0
KittyX.RecentActions.remove("angry")

The first and last of those are generally more for when you've just done actions that made the girl mad, while the middle one is probably what you want if she's staying upset after that. Also, for girls other than kitty, just replace KittyX with the relevant code for the girl (RogueX, EmmaX, LauraX, JeanX, StormX it should be clear which goes to which girl).

Hold up are these available to download ? if so wheres the file location?
They kind of are. The post you're quoting has the shown files for download as attachments. However, the only parts that are there are for the top, and only for the standing pose, with the sex positions being absent. There's also no scripts for adding them to the game, so you'd need to either do it yourself, or find someone else to do it for you (admittedly, their current file names would have them replace Laura's default jacket, so if you decompile the game, you can replace those files and have it work, but lose Laura's normal jacket in the process).
I can't get girls to stop wearing outfits I've set to "private" in public, for example.
That's not what setting an outfit to "private" means in this game. Girls have various time/event slots that they use to determine what outfit to wear. Examples would be the various days of the week, their teaching clothes, their gym clothes, their swimwear, their date clothes, their sleepwear, in the shower, and (the relevant one here) when in private. Basically, setting an outfit to private does not mean the girl won't wear it out, it means she'll consider it her comfy outfit to put on when she's in a private situation (such as hanging out in her own room). It has no bearing on if a girl will consider it reasonable to wear when she's in public.

Reactions: Testerguy19

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i dont get why we dont have a job system in the game yet. we need money for many things, but earning them is so... passive. i think something like help the security as a hall monitor(sacrifice a period of time), or maybe "sell" beast some of our cum for research(it would be a nice play with our limited daily cum shots), maybe, if we study enough, we could give help to other students.

so many possibilities to make it more "gamey", that not only would make earning money feel more rewarding, but also add some choices.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
i dont get why we dont have a job system in the game yet. we need money for many things, but earning them is so... passive. i think something like help the security as a hall monitor(sacrifice a period of time), or maybe "sell" beast some of our cum for research(it would be a nice play with our limited daily cum shots), maybe, if we study enough, we could give help to other students.

so many possibilities to make it more "gamey", that not only would make earning money feel more rewarding, but also add some choices.
There is the "Micro Transaction" mechanic. It lets you spend a small amount of time in exchange for a few dollars.
I do agree with you that getting money is mostly just waiting around though.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Feb 10, 2020
so I have xavier's photo but every time I get caught with storm and I try to do the plan thing to make him leave us alone she always says that they don't have any leverage on the situation. How do I just the bald old man to fuck off
That one is for Kitty, you need to find something else for Storm.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
You need the files from the right-hand desk drawer. To get them, you need to take Storm to Xavier's office at night and pray the RNGs are with you to find them

Jul 28, 2019
it's there any command to keep the girls with the "pleasured", "orgasm" or "ahe gao" face? i saw a mod that did something like that but only lasted for a few diologues.

kreuzraute

Nov 30, 2019
They kind of are. The post you're quoting has the shown files for download as attachments. However, the only parts that are there are for the top, and only for the standing pose, with the sex positions being absent. There's also no scripts for adding them to the game, so you'd need to either do it yourself, or find someone else to do it for you (admittedly, their current file names would have them replace Laura's default jacket, so if you decompile the game, you can replace those files and have it work, but lose Laura's normal jacket in the process).
But how do you add the .pngs to the actual game?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Can you guys tell me why NOPY is not working now? this website is good though, im so sad its broken currently
there dead becausse some1 reported them via paypal and got banned there. that's why they couldnt continiue

also the old Money aka income and direct cash giving via console doesnt work anymore

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2019
But how do you add the .pngs to the actual game?
So, if you just want to overwrite an existing outfit, what you need to do is add (inside the game folder) an images folder, and within that a LauraSprite folder. Since the files linked in that post are already named to replace Laura's jacket, you can just copy them there. You might also want to add some blank pngs named Laura_Sprite_Jacket_Back.png and Laura_Sprite_Jacket_Back_up.png, to replace some outfit bits that are not present with the new outfit piece. This will result in Laura's jacket looking like the shown Mavis top when looking at her normal standing sprite, but will do nothing for her sex poses (as the relevant sprites are missing).

If you want to try adding the top as a new piece, you'll need rename the parts and then create modified code that adds a new outfit option and references those new names. That gets a bit more complicated, though not necessarily difficult depending on familiarity with coding. The relevant script file you would need to change can be found in my earlier post, though the ones there have obviously been modified to add the outfit parts seen in that post. If you wish for unmodified ones, you'll need to find something to decompile the archive.rpa. To find parts that would need to be added, I'd suggest searching through those files for anything referring to Laura's jacket (probably just called Jacket in most of the code), and making a copy that points to the Mavis top by whatever name you chose. Though she does start with the Jacket by default, so you'll either end up with her automatically having the new top, or you'll need to tweak things so you need to buy it (as well as making it so you can buy it).

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I like c so far, I know it's not polished fully before we get to d and eventually settling on v7, but the moment when you're about to cum, you can give it to another girl when it happens in a threesome. Also Storm seems the same, I have no clue if she's getting the next pose yet, Jean for sure along with Jubilee coming in hot for the new update.

(Still trying to get into a relationship with Storm I need to get into Xavier's office lol)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes