Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
With the system of being able to gradually get the girls more willing to swallow, is there something similar in place for cumming on their face/tits/whatever? Or will they always say you should've warned them?

Apr 1, 2019
what are the variables for the face, eyes, etc.
If you mean what are they for, those tell the game what versions of the relevant body parts to display. For instance, Rogue has the following options for eyes: normal, sexy, closed, surprised, side, stunned, down, manic, squint
For brows she has: normal, angry, sad, surprised, confused
For mouth she has: normal, lipbite, sucking, kiss, sad, smile, surprised, tongue, grimace
Essentially, these work together to determine a girl's expression (though other factors like blush or if mouth is in the spunk list also impact things). Most likely the other girls use the same list of options, though I've not confirmed it, so there might be some additional or missing options for specific characters. If an invalid option is used, it defaults to normal.

With the system of being able to gradually get the girls more willing to swallow, is there something similar in place for cumming on their face/tits/whatever? Or will they always say you should've warned them?
As of the latest update, they will always make a comment about warning them if you cum on their face or breasts and did not warn them first. Mind, you can't warn them and choose that you want to cum on those spots. However, there isn't any negative impacts on relationship for doing so.

We can't use the sex menu at the Halloween party?
That is correct. All you can do at the party is move between girls and flirt. However, you don't seem to have the usual 1 flirt attempt per time period per girl. Instead you seem to be able to flirt with girls repeatedly until you either leave the party or run out of time and it ends on its own, at which point you can pick a girl to leave with (and potentially sleep with after the party).

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is Oni still ctrl+c ctrl+v the same girl and the same content with different fluff dialogue and art evert 3 months or has the game progressed at all as far as direction goes?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I honestly like this game, but I have a question. Does this game have any story at all? I don't mind the just raised their stats and fuck them, but I was just curious if there was any story in it.

reasonablyunclear

Mar 16, 2018
What does the Jean 'Whammy' mechanic do? What difference does it make if I have X turn it on or off? I've searched but can only find others asking the same thing. Any guidance would be much appreciated, Thanks.

reasonablyunclear

Mar 16, 2018
I honestly like this game, but I have a question. Does this game have any story at all? I don't mind the just raised their stats and fuck them, but I was just curious if there was any story in it.
I think I read that there was going to be a storyline originally, but the idea was seemingly abandoned some time ago.

Last edited:

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
It doesn't work for me.
Added it to the game folder but nothing changes.
Clicking on the bars does nothing.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes