prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So how do we do the halloween stuff? Havent played for ages, is storm the latest char?
It's available under the "Special Options" menu from your room in the evening. I'd suggest waiting until you unlock all the girls.
Yes, Storm is the latest girl.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yo, I just checked that Evo Scarlet Witch, and my boy, might be because I'm too infected by the meta irony of the zoomer generation, but she looks like an overexageration of goth who can't complete a full sentence without crawling in her skin or something.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Gen z? Lmao I remember when people called em generation zyklon. No one does now I guess it goes to show how pussifi e we've all become.
As for Scarlet witch she pretty much wanted to murder her dad magneto for locking her up in an insane asylum. She's angry as fuck and it took another mutie to twist her mind to finally calm her down. She'd be pretty damn demanding gameplay-wise, but complaining about more goths is dumb, like that joke in SNL with the cowbell, we need more goth, a fever only cured by more goth!

Reactions: leathermax

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Haven't seen Psylocke on evolution but have you seen her on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 if Oni would just be a little show inaccurate for Psylocke then damn we're gonna have another S class beauty on the game.

lusaro

May 14, 2018
Haven't seen Psylocke on evolution but have you seen her on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 if Oni would just be a little show inaccurate for Psylocke then damn we're gonna have another S class beauty on the game.
she's pretty bland on evolution so I hope he goes a bit wild as well

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I just posted a huge update to my mod

Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

It's now version 2.0 for game version 996c
Towards the beginning you can get "Rogue and Rogue" entering the shower with high enough lust. Minor bug, didn't break anything.

Also, Xavier called me into his office at night, and began talking to me even though he wasn't there. Also minor.

Last edited:
Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Towards the beginning you can get "Rogue and Rogue" entering the shower with high enough lust. Minor bug, didn't break anything.

Also, Xavier called me into his office at night, and began talking to me even though he wasn't there. Also minor.
Those should be easy fixes, I should have an update up in a couple of hours as soon as I get to my computer.

Edit: Done, see the mod page for 2.0c

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronnual and JaSteel

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I'd love her as a full character, I feel we don't have enough comic relief and having someone to do something else other than boning to the ground would be okay

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Gen z? Lmao I remember when people called em generation zyklon. No one does now I guess it goes to show how pussifi e we've all become.
As for Scarlet witch she pretty much wanted to murder her dad magneto for locking her up in an insane asylum. She's angry as fuck and it took another mutie to twist her mind to finally calm her down. She'd be pretty damn demanding gameplay-wise, but complaining about more goths is dumb, like that joke in SNL with the cowbell, we need more goth, a fever only cured by more goth!
Ok, so basically she's non furry female Shadow the hedgehog.
Also goth is yes.
Also zyklon sounds drip af, Imma pick it.

Section228

May 23, 2017
Alright. After some testing, I've determined that you don't need to unpack the main archive.rpa, as the other files will have priority over its contents. So here are some more strait forward instructions.

Get a fresh copy of Rogue-Like-0.996c.
  1. In the "game" folder, unzip all the files from the "scripts 0.966c.zip".
  2. Create a folder named "images".
  3. Inside that folder, create three more folders: "LauraDoggy", "LauraSex", and "LauraSprite".
  4. In "LauraDoggy", place the "Laura_Doggy_Feet_Pants_Mesh.png", "Laura_Doggy_Legs_Chaps.png", and "Laura_Doggy_Legs_Pants_Mesh.png".
  5. In "LauraSex" place the "Laura_Sex_Chaps_Base_Foot.png", "Laura_Sex_Chaps_Base_Up.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Base_Foot.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Base_Up.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Foot.png", and "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Up.png".
  6. In "LauraSprite" place the "Laura_Sprite_Chaps.png".
The game should then work with the changes.
Alternatively, I've added a zip file that contains the scripts and .pngs in the correct folders so you can just unzip it into a fresh game.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much!

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes