Apr 1, 2019
Since people have been discussing/asking about the various (potential) future girls recently, here's what I could find from back when they were announced as candidates.

Jubilation Lee (Jubilee):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

I'm not saying she's a D student or anything, but girl just wants to have fun. Jubilee is the 4th candidate. This is another case where I didn't love the Evolution character design, not least of which because it looked almost nothing like the comic character, and that if you put here and Magma in a room together, turned out the lights and had them spin in circles, and then turned the lights back on, it would be impossible to tell them apart. So I improvised. And by "improvised" I mean I went with the comic version.

Jubilee is a party girl, more up for things like dancing, group activities, not super easy, mind you, just "uncomplicated." She is a little like Kitty in a lot of ways, so that could get a bit redundant, but I think she looks cute. Also she's a vampire who drinks blood to live, so there's that.

And btw, obviously still working on the next build, it'll be a little while yet, but I've got some fun stuff in progress, like some new poses/activities for Laura, and more assertiveness from the girls. And again, I'll be introducing maybe a couple more candidates for girl 5, and then at the end we'll have a poll to select which one the community wants to move forward with first. If your favorite isn't picked, don't worry, we'll do it again once the 5th girl is fairly well established, and the existing candidates will be part of the pool again
Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) & Gwendolyn Poole (Gwenpool):
Lorna Dane (Polaris):
Ok, the vote for Girl 6 is coming up soon, and whoever is picked will be added early into next year. I figured I'd spice up the list a bit by adding another option, this time Lorna Dane, daughter of Magneto, sister of Wanda. My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case. Just so it's clear what's happening in the art there, she'll have green hair with a darker green ombre effect to it.

Well I checked my e-mail & his proposed girl is someone named Lorna she's a sister to Wanda, another daughter of magneto I guess? Okay so here's his proposed design as well (edit if the image doesn't work I dunno what gives, it uploads weird & I can't upload it here for some asinine reason):
Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl):
Here's the update about Squirrel girl for anyone that's interested.

I wanted to start things off with a bit of a wildcard. Not a traditional X-Man, but a mutant no matter what Marvel has to say about it. For those that didn't see the previous post about this, I'm putting the 5th girl to be added up to a community vote, and before that, I want to give you guys an idea of what style I'm going for on the character, and what type of content she'd bring to the game. So, this is Doreen Green, Squirrel Girl. She likes to lick nuts and eat butts, or something like that.

She's very upbeat and bubbly, but she won't be as open-minded about sharing as some of the other girls are. The easiest route to her will be to present yourself as a very virtuous and single-focused person. There might be alternate ways to convince her to join in though.

The image above is just a sort of rough draft, the final sprite might be a bit different, but it gives a general idea of what I'm picturing. The ears are optional, the tail is not, although she can sometimes tuck it away.

I'm planning to offer a half-dozen or so different options over the coming months, as I'm finishing up on version 0.983 (which is primarily Laura content and additions to the other girls). Let me know what you think.
View attachment 294961

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Cool, thank you for re-posting the update with the girls from the voting selection, not sure how I missed it.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Since people have been discussing/asking about the various (potential) future girls recently, here's what I could find from back when they were announced as candidates.

Jubilation Lee (Jubilee):

Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) & Gwendolyn Poole (Gwenpool):

Lorna Dane (Polaris):

Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl):
Thanks for the compilation, man. I gotta say, Doreen seems a bit yeehaw pardner to my liking, but I'm fine with every other character shown. Even Cringepool girl.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
eh, I'd prefer actual X-Men characters to make it before Doreen... and even more Gwenpool, who mainly feels like a meme/fad that runs for faaar too long.

On the one hand, I want to say that Gwenpool will win the next poll no problem.

On the other hand, I also thought so for the last poll, considering how close she was to EFFIN STORM IN THE POLL BEFORE!

Sooo..., while I do think she will win (would prefer Scarlett Witch, or maybe Mystique), there is just a liiiittle bit of hope for me that she'll take another backseat because there'll be 5 more people voting for a character with an actual connection to the X-Men.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
eh, I'd prefer actual X-Men characters to make it before Doreen... and even more Gwenpool, who mainly feels like a meme/fad that runs for faaar too long.

On the other hand, I also thought so for the last poll, considering how close she was to EFFIN STORM IN THE POLL BEFORE!

Sooo..., while I do think she will win (would prefer Scarlett Witch, or maybe Mystique), there is just a liiiittle bit of hope for me that she'll take another backseat because there'll be 5 more people voting for a character with an actual connection to the X-Men.
I mean, if Oni does like her so much, he could add a little bit of her with every girl he makes. An appearence here, a cameo there, bit by bit, until fully including her as a bonus girl, even if it'd take 2 or 3 years of small extra work. But I guess money and laziness rule over preferable characters.

Reactions: SwoleSquid

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
I mean, if Oni does like her so much, he could add a little bit of her with every girl he makes. An appearence here, a cameo there, bit by bit, until fully including her as a bonus girl, even if it'd take 2 or 3 years of small extra work. But I guess money and laziness rule over preferable characters.
he first added her as a little easteregg and then added her to the poll because... well... she had a finished design. And people vote for her... so if she's voted for that ain't exactly on Oni.

I'd say that the best way to implement her would either be (basically) last... or maybe small bits over time... or just as "glorified cameo", rather than a "real" character. For example being able to contact her for a quickie, she shows up and when it's over leaves.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
he first added her as a little easteregg and then added her to the poll because... well... she had a finished design. And people vote for her... so if she's voted for that ain't exactly on Oni.

I'd say that the best way to implement her would either be (basically) last... or maybe small bits over time... or just as "glorified cameo", rather than a "real" character. For example being able to contact her for a quickie, she shows up and when it's over leaves.
I agree, but I was trying to put myself in Oni's place for a moment and think that he likes her so much, that he might be a bit salty whenever she looses a poll, right? So why not doing a liiiiitle bit more work than he's already doing and add her by his own without waiting for the ironic fans to finally overcome the united aversion that his Patreon polls seem to suggest?
And the only excuses I think are likely are that he's lazy and would rather do what his patreons want with minimal effort.
Of course, I don't have a particular opinion about Gwenpool nor any other poll character whasoever since I'm not much of a comic fan myself, so whether she wins or not doesn't really bother me.

Apr 1, 2019

It seems that there is a contingent of voters who want to see Gwenpool win, be it due to legitimately liking the character/her design or because of the meme status of the character. There also seems to be a contingent of voters who steadfastly oppose letting her win, and will rally behind whatever option seems most likely to beat her. There's also a smaller portion of voters who just like the other available options, and will vote for them regardless, potentially dictating the option of the anti-Gwenpool voters. So far, the balance has been in favour of the anti-Gwenpool voters + whatever non-Gwenpool faction is getting supported by them. The wildcards for future votes is voters leaving, new voters joining, and most likely to be relevant, the choices of the non-Gwenpool voters who had their option win previously, as they could potentially join any of the factions now that their previous preference has won.

(would prefer Scarlett Witch, or maybe Mystique)
Fairly certain Oni has previously noted he does not plan to add Mystique, due to how her shapeshifting ability would mean having to do multiple looks for her, alongside her potentially being able to change into other characters and generally needing to decide how to handle all the various issues involved if he were to add her. Basically, as a shapeshifter, she'd take far more work to implement than most other characters.

Of the options available, I'd personally be curious to see Wanda and Lorna win (in either order), mostly as I'd be curious to see if Oni would add any scenes or dialogue that makes note of them being half-sisters. Admittedly I'm skeptical of how much would be done with that (both due to Oni's general manner of adding things, and the fact that while they are half sisters, they weren't raised together, nor did they seem to have much interaction in canon that I know of).

Of course, there's also the chance of a new girl or two being added to the list for next time, but I'll not bother to speculate on that.

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Well, here's the fun thing on the whole Mystique thing.
She can't shapeshift. Think about it... and the problem solves itself.

Apr 1, 2019
To be honest instead of more characters i would like to see fleshing out of the characters already there
Personally, I'd like to see more characters, but in the context of NPCs that help flesh out the setting and interact with the various girls to fill out their characters. As an offhand example, Nightcrawler showing up as a character that could be talked to and interacted with who would also happen to have various interactions with Rogue on account of them being half-siblings. Such characters could also potentially influence stats of the girls due to either talking the player up or warning against him. Admittedly, actually implementing such a system would be a fair bit of work and rather complicated, but it would be nice to see.

Though I suppose it would be possible to implement such a system among romanceable girls rather than having to make non-romanceable NPCs for it, but each girl added needs more work due to things like sex scenes. Outside of having girls play off other characters to help flesh them out, I suppose more interactions with specific locations might help (possibly including the need to add more locations), or having things like small questlines that can be triggered and performed.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
For fleshing out the characters in a somewhat easy way, I think a few more events such as the Halloween party (not necessarily with new looks) or the dates would be nice, to showcase the girls different personalities - and how they change, maybe. Like training together in the danger room, lab hours, going clothes shopping, a walk around the Mansion, going jogging in the nearby woods, a pool party, Attack on the NTR-Sentinels ... you know, ordinary stuff.

Also, I'm fine with Squirrel or Gwenpool. Wouldn't mind Spidergwen, Negasonic or fucking Sue Storm either.
Actually, fuck it, let's go wild and smash Shehulk.
I absolutely trust Oni to give just about any character a sexy look.
But, hear me out, there are two important points to consider: Psylocke's booty.
I rest my case.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes