BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Excuse me if there is Cheat mod apk for android version? And where should I download it ?
The apk with the cheat mod is outdated as duck, just use a save editor to edit the stats of the girls very high if you only wanna grind so they become exhibisionist, blocking Xavier from interrupting the fun and having plenty of money

Reactions: WillyThePooh

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
For fleshing out the characters in a somewhat easy way, I think a few more events such as the Halloween party (not necessarily with new looks) or the dates would be nice, to showcase the girls different personalities - and how they change, maybe. Like training together in the danger room, lab hours, going clothes shopping, a walk around the Mansion, going jogging in the nearby woods, a pool party, Attack on the NTR-Sentinels ... you know, ordinary stuff.

Also, I'm fine with Squirrel or Gwenpool. Wouldn't mind Spidergwen, Negasonic or fucking Sue Storm either.
Actually, fuck it, let's go wild and smash Shehulk.
I absolutely trust Oni to give just about any character a sexy look.
But, hear me out, there are two important points to consider: Psylocke's booty.
I rest my case.
Let's hope that happens soon. I laughed at the NTR Sentinels, good one

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
would be cool if we get an option to speak to the girl while you're having sex with the options of being Risky or Polite..
And their answer of it making them like it more or not is related to both their personalities, and the points in love or obedience.
When with higher obedience they are more into the riskier stuff, even if they disliked it at first like I expect Laura would. And after a point they could even ask for it.
On the other hand, until you reach a point of love someone like Jean or Emma, who started it just for the fun of it, would be turned down by mushy polite talk.

Reactions: Mastershake

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
After seeing the current 6 characters fleshed out (I don't really count Gwenpool) I'd rather the scope of locations and choices was expanded, like telling Xavier to stuff it, storming off to sleeping on the couch at the Brotherhood Of Mutants where there'd be a few other choices and maybe one or two seduced students of Xavier reconsidering where they really want to be. Emma Frost talking about attacks in the news and Kitty feeling sad about bigotry could be contrasted by villains doing something (violent) about it. It'd make the world feel bigger than the campus, it's a bit Truman Show in scope right now.

Villains as an alternate choice would create some deeper distinctions between girls, even if much of them aren't more fleshed out than Charles Xavier or Dr. McCoy.

As it stands each stands outside a standard template in one or two ways at most. That, and the current limited number of locations, certainly are an efficient use of resources but it makes choosing anything as a player much less exciting.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Those ideas seem a lot to be about story points.

I remember when there was... only rouge and kitty? when I first knew of this game, and it was supposed to be only a mechanics demo before the story was made.

It seems to me at least that we will need to be satisfied with just adding more girls, clothes and the girls being able to switch positions.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
After seeing the current 6 characters fleshed out (I don't really count Gwenpool) I'd rather the scope of locations and choices was expanded, like telling Xavier to stuff it, storming off to sleeping on the couch at the Brotherhood Of Mutants where there'd be a few other choices and maybe one or two seduced students of Xavier reconsidering where they really want to be. Emma Frost talking about attacks in the news and Kitty feeling sad about bigotry could be contrasted by villains doing something (violent) about it. It'd make the world feel bigger than the campus, it's a bit Truman Show in scope right now.

Villains as an alternate choice would create some deeper distinctions between girls, even if much of them aren't more fleshed out than Charles Xavier or Dr. McCoy.

As it stands each stands outside a standard template in one or two ways at most. That, and the current limited number of locations, certainly are an efficient use of resources but it makes choosing anything as a player much less exciting.
I think all of that is a bit too ambitious. If we accept that the game right now is not much more than a date sim, the improvements that could be done would be: more locations to hang around with the girls, like a clothes shop instead of buying trhough Amazon or whatever or a field trip to go treking, an anything around the campus, too, because now there are so many girls that soon all public locations in the game will be filled with 2 girls and some would still be in their rooms.

More clothes, because most items in the shop aren't worth their price and Tinymod is a good example of cloth items that could be added.

More events with the girls to give their characters a bit more volume; stuff like Kitty buying Laura an outfit should be kinda frequent.

The best thing is that doing stuff like that every other update would take less work than drawing girls with every clothes option in every possible position.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes