Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Im just gonna talk about a self-imposed challenge i do not recommend. My challenge was to get emma to max love without encountering her evening classroom scene or hacking which effectively locks you out of most of her content. I first met her on day 8-9 and ive finally completed it around day 95. This was a terrible idea and the only reason i perservered was thinking there'd be something cool in the end. I was wrong. 2 days of my life wasted for this challenge that rewarded me with nothing. Just needed to vent a little bit.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Im just gonna talk about a self-imposed challenge i do not recommend. My challenge was to get emma to max love without encountering her evening classroom scene or hacking which effectively locks you out of most of her content. I first met her on day 8-9 and ive finally completed it around day 95. This was a terrible idea and the only reason i perservered was thinking there'd be something cool in the end. I was wrong. 2 days of my life wasted for this challenge that rewarded me with nothing. Just needed to vent a little bit.
It's already hard enough to not miss events or sequence break while playing normally, you were a bit overly optimistic to thing there would be some super secret route unlocked by playing weirdly.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
It does actually piss me off how if you see them naked they get mad at you and talk shit, but when they do its just a whoopsie, professor xavier really needs to set up two different baths to avoid this problem in the future.
It's a co-ed shower room, they really shouldn't react that way.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
All this talk about the shower makes me wonder if this stuff happens as well with the other male characters. Is Cyclops showering with Jean? Is Nightcrawler sneaking in the coochies oopsies? Is Mystique disguised as the showers and thats why we always thought they were mixed? :unsure:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
From the amount of inhibition she starts with, and her introduction, she seems more like everyone's.
Inhibition seems to be more about exposure than about actually doing stuff, as far as I can tell.
So it is more like she has no problems being seen, since she can just erase the memories, but is much more reserved about being touched. Thus why her inhibition tanks as soon as she notices you will remember what you saw, and treats everyone as inferiors, making them see her Misty costume as Jessie just because and all that, and does not even remember your name for a while, but still clearly softens to you even though she stays bitchy.

While it does not fit... the classic portrayal of her, I still think it is kinda genius. Sure, she is completely different from any other version, but as far as those she can affect are concerned she should be seen as the best person in the world.

Oct 31, 2017
professor xavier really needs to set up two different baths to avoid this problem in the future.
While I would certainly agree with this, I feel the truth that this won't happen because it's definitely a money issue. I don't know what podunk area this school is in, but seeing as the general etiquette of dealing with a locked door is to kick the damn thing in (Oh, I've seen you do it too Kitty!), I'm thinking that the Institute's Maintenance budget is tied up just trying to keep up with that. Hell, I know I've stopped locking my door to try to save the Prof a few bucks.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
While I would certainly agree with this, I feel the truth that this won't happen because it's definitely a money issue. I don't know what podunk area this school is in, but seeing as the general etiquette of dealing with a locked door is to kick the damn thing in (Oh, I've seen you do it too Kitty!), I'm thinking that the Institute's Maintenance budget is tied up just trying to keep up with that. Hell, I know I've stopped locking my door to try to save the Prof a few bucks.
If it wasn't for the amount of money they give out to each student in the school, aside from everything else, they'd probably have enough money to make a second bath, which leaves us with just one possible answer: money laundering.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes