Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nah I'd say late December, early January. The reason is because he wants to toss the update with jubes out as quickly as possible, he hasn't touched Jean for her second pose at all... No surprise there tbh. Of course then we get 0.998 with jubes sex poses late spring.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
So i romanced all the girls, threesomes galore, public sex too, blackmailed chuck with kitty and the picture of mystique, storm and the files on the girls, laura with... her claws. have keys to all the girls rooms... emma's not keen on public sex though. is getting her comfortable with that the last thing needed? also both emma and storm keep interrupting when i try to get it on with the girls during class and in some places they don't want to boink me, i.e. class and danger room. tho emma did do the horizontal mambo with the class door locked... is there anythin else i'm missin in the base game?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So i romanced all the girls, threesomes galore, public sex too, blackmailed chuck with kitty and the picture of mystique, storm and the files on the girls, laura with... her claws. have keys to all the girls rooms... emma's not keen on public sex though. is getting her comfortable with that the last thing needed? also both emma and storm keep interrupting when i try to get it on with the girls during class and in some places they don't want to boink me, i.e. class and danger room. tho emma did do the horizontal mambo with the class door locked... is there anythin else i'm missin in the base game?
As far as I know, in order to make Emma accept doing public stuff, you must first raise her stats enough, then ask, and then insist, so that she finally accepts. Then you have to make her an exhibitionist the same way with the others. And teachers will always stop you from having non didactic fun regardless of the relationship you have with them; although I remember calling the teacher who was teaching a lesson and tell her to come with me (even though I was in the classroom too) and she left her post and came with me, which made her active participant of the biology practice with other girl.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Speaking of emma and public stuff, is there any way for her not to stop you when you get the note event from rogue or jean?
Ive managed to get the note event to work if you start fondling the girl with jean while storm gave the class, but emma always stops it if it happens.

Feb 10, 2020
Speaking of emma and public stuff, is there any way for her not to stop you when you get the note event from rogue or jean?
Ive managed to get the note event to work if you start fondling the girl with jean while storm gave the class, but emma always stops it if it happens.
Just a matter of luck, I've had her allow it before but less frequently.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
If the girl you are "helping out" is liked by the teacher, and she likes you enough as well, she will start masturbating behind the podium instead of stopping you.

Reactions: zzetal
Apr 1, 2019
So, looking through the code, when it comes to fooling around in class, the relevant bits are that, at the start of the fooling around, a random number between 1 and 15 (inclusive) is chosen and assigned to the variable D20. Various actions will increase the value of D20. If D20 reaches greater than or equal to 15 and another girl is in the room with you, said girl will notice. If D20 reaches greater than or equal to 21, the teacher will notice. If D20 reaches greater than or equal to 31, the class will notice you (and be wondering about what the teacher is doing behind the podium). If D20 reaches greater than or equal to 50, the class stops paying attention to the lecture and enjoys the show you and the teacher are putting on.
  • If you begin touching the pussy of a girl who you haven't touched the pussy of outside this event (since this event doesn't trigger the flag that you've touched her pussy already), D20 is increased by 2.
  • If you fondle her pussy, D20 increases by 5 (this is potentially in addition to the above +2).
  • If you begin fondling the breasts of a girl you've not previously fondled the breasts of outside this event, D20 increases by 5.
  • If you fondle her breasts, D20 increases by 7.
  • If the girl orgasms (triggered at 95 lust or more), D20 increases by 15.
  • If you push a girl too far, D20 increases by 20. If the teacher has already spotted what you're doing and started playing with herself, the event ends.
  • If a second girl is present who sees your actions and doesn't approve, the value is increased by 15. If the teacher has already spotted what you're doing and started playing with herself, the event ends.
  • If a second girl is present who joined in and orgasms (triggered at 95 lust or more), D20 increases by 15.
  • If the teacher has started playing with herself and orgasms (triggered at 95 lust or more), D20 increases by 15.
As noted, at D20 >= 15, a second girl will notice if one is present. When she sees you, the game will check if she has at least 1500 total stats, and that her like value for the girl you are fooling around with is at least 600. If so she will be into it and not interrupt. If she additionally has at least 800 Inhibition or the exhibitionist trait, she will start playing with herself for the remainder of the event. If she did not have at least 1500 total stats or did not like the girl you're fooling around with enough, she will disapprove, adding 15 to D20 as noted when she first notices, and if you keep going after that, she will leave after your next action.

When D20 hits 21 or greater, there will first be a check to see if the girl has either the exhibitionist trait, or at least 700 inhibition. If not, it will count as going too far and she won't continue. After that check (regardless of outcome), the teacher will notice. If the teacher has combine stats of at least 1500 and her value for liking the girl is at least 600, she will let things continue (or not mind if the girl stops from considering things to have gone too far). Further, if the teacher has at least 800 inhibition or the exhibitionist trait, she'll start playing with herself behind the podium. If the teacher does not have combine stats of at least 1500 or doesn't like the girl you're playing with enough (or if the teacher is Dr. McCoy), she'll stop what you are doing and send you to the headmasters office (if you have executed the plan for the girl to make the headmaster stop caring what you do with her, you'll both go back to your room instead).

Oddly, the teacher catching you and letting you continue, but deciding not to join in does not add the "go on" flag which causes a few things to end the event immediately. Additionally, getting D20 to the 31 and 50 break points has no impact outside some descriptive text of what the class seeing you and their reactions (the specific lines noted for those each action are randomly selected).

Regarding the time the event takes, the Round variable tracks how long you have before being forced to progress to the next time slot (as normal) with a value of 100 meaning that you just started the time slot, and a value of 0 meaning that you are out of time. Starting out flirting with the girl will subtract 20 from Round. Each action performed will subtract 7. If Round gets to 15 or less (after the 7 is subtracted for the current action), you will run out of time as class wraps up.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Now I know Imma eldritch blast the fuck out of wheels next time he interrupts me and my wild party's wild party.

Reactions: 7546338

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I've seen pretty much everything with the in-class event. The more interesting ones are the overnight stays with more than one girl. I've seen (actually heard/read, since nothing is shown) Laura kick Kitty out of bed when Kitty wanted to get frisky with me the next morning. It was hilarious.

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Speaking of, is there a way to take a shower in peace in this game? Because the way these ladies (and I use that term very loosely) keep barging in on me while I'm naked is not cool, and the lascivious looks in their eyes when they do has me wondering if this game's going to be needing a Reverse-Rape tag in the future.
Well if that's they way you wanted to play it, maybe you shouldnt have gotten them addicted to your penis.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes