Oct 31, 2017
You're doing the lord's job, my friend.
Well my grades have certainly improved, there's a significant lack of burning when I pee now, and I must say it's nice to finally have some money to my name! Quite frankly this is the way to go.

And while I'm sure y'all are sick of hearing of my playstyle by now, I do feel the need to mention a couple of things I've noticed this time around. Starting off, I'd completely forgotten that Emma's intro speech reacted to the state of your game, as hearing her talk about my grades in a way that was almost a compliment caught me off guard this run, since I had been studying like a madman to get the addiction levels down. I'm guessing that for whatever narrative Oni's got cooking in the ol' noggin', Emma probably shows up some time later than in the first week.

Now for something that I didn't know was a thing and quite honestly surprised me, even though it makes sense:
screenshot0001.png

I never noticed that before, probably due to the fact it feels easier to convince them to strip than to consider taking fashion advice from you. Still, one can't go suggesting accessories if you haven't inspected the goods in the first place. Oni is covering the bases in this little sandbox, and that gets a hearty thumbs up from me.

doesn't mega.nz only download via their own custom app? even in the browser?
I don't know if anything's changed in the year since I last touched it, but I do recall JDownloader2 being the only all-in-one downloader I could find that actually handles mega links as advertised. Which makes it more annoying as it has some behaviour that I'm really not a fan of, and I am trying to avoid the reinstalling of it (I'll be sparing the thread from that particular rant by the way).

Oct 21, 2019
While that definition of abstinence may fly among today's crowd, I have been going by the classic "Every Sperm is Sacred" train of thought meaning no jobbies, no lickys, no kissies, no feelies, no butts, and most certainly none of that head-patting or hand-holding deviancy that has been gaining traction as of late.

No, it's all about paying them compliments with no follow-up, pushing them off if study sessions get too close, and generally making them wonder if they're the problem or if MC is just gay. Only aspects that I've yet to settle on are if kisses on the cheek can count as the French 'bisou-bisou' style of hello, and if I can file massage sessions (after some Danger Room training that is) as being a good friend.

Emma's already proving to be a challenge, mainly from the fact she doesn't hand her phone number out for free, and I seem to be engaged in full psychological warfare with Jean with how her responses are written.

Can uGet handle mega.nz links yet? As I seem to remember that being the reason it quickly finds its way off my system the last few times.
I haven't commented in a long while here but your line of abstinence verges on chad-like and I whole-heartedly like this idea. Though if given leniency I think making the girls want you and telling them to fuck off would be a hilarious bit.

This is god-tier playthrough and I will try it sometime lol.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well my grades have certainly improved, there's a significant lack of burning when I pee now, and I must say it's nice to finally have some money to my name! Quite frankly this is the way to go.

And while I'm sure y'all are sick of hearing of my playstyle by now, I do feel the need to mention a couple of things I've noticed this time around. Starting off, I'd completely forgotten that Emma's intro speech reacted to the state of your game, as hearing her talk about my grades in a way that was almost a compliment caught me off guard this run, since I had been studying like a madman to get the addiction levels down. I'm guessing that for whatever narrative Oni's got cooking in the ol' noggin', Emma probably shows up some time later than in the first week.

Now for something that I didn't know was a thing and quite honestly surprised me, even though it makes sense:
View attachment 1548712

I never noticed that before, probably due to the fact it feels easier to convince them to strip than to consider taking fashion advice from you. Still, one can't go suggesting accessories if you haven't inspected the goods in the first place. Oni is covering the bases in this little sandbox, and that gets a hearty thumbs up from me.

I don't know if anything's changed in the year since I last touched it, but I do recall JDownloader2 being the only all-in-one downloader I could find that actually handles mega links as advertised. Which makes it more annoying as it has some behaviour that I'm really not a fan of, and I am trying to avoid the reinstalling of it (I'll be sparing the thread from that particular rant by the way).
Man, theres always little details in this game that keep me interested, oni takes forever, has lots of glitches per release and refuses to expand on the content thats already there, but dammit all the little things in this game and the art are great.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

View attachment 1548712

#SIGMAPATH

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Posting Wojack isn't cool anymore dude. Just post some dude ripping off his pants it's funnier & not borderline insane with mild disgust. While I think it's funnier this is regarded as a "meme" too jesus fucking christ. What happened to the internet?
Ten years ago images like this were just jokes now it's just le ebin maymay, man they're macro's c'mon now.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Posting Wojack isn't cool anymore dude. Just post some dude ripping off his pants it's funnier & not borderline insane with mild disgust. While I think it's funnier this is regarded as a "meme" too jesus fucking christ. What happened to the internet?
Ten years ago images like this were just jokes now it's just le ebin maymay, man they're macro's c'mon now.
Careful, going further deep into the old Facebook haha funneh can get you too close to minion quotes to come back. Now memes have to be nonsensical deep fried suicidal cringe or else equals mainstream. It's for the better.
1639765987485.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Anything mainstream is shit; Minions are also shit but that's for different reasons than le ebin maymay. They're images meant to represent something. Though wojack has been subjugated into absolute shit.
Honestly I say we start using Mspaint & make our own images for things. Well I made something in 5 gorillion hours in mspaint here it is.
Maybe we should just use faces from the game instead...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes