FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I do not know when they were added, but I like the addition of both girls being involved in double dates in cinema and restaurant. Used to be the second one was just winking. A few more of these for other situations ,like showers and pool would add spice with minimal effort

Oct 31, 2017
I downloaded the windows version of the game one more time this time from mega (the first 2 were from zippyshare) I am using my android phone using joiplay i never had problems with this game before.
View attachment 1551011
As much as I hate to phrase it like this, this sounds like a Joiplay problem. Thankfully though it seems someone has found a solution to this problem. So hopefully playing around with that will get your game running, as I've never touched Joiplay myself so I can't confirm.

Reactions: giantboss

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is d version also gonna be out this month? As in the last update before 2022, which would likely be Jubilee?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
t
There's no 0.996d version he's just straight up moving to 0.997. Who knows if he'll toss an update this month it isn't likely tbh.
Goddamn, maybe I was so used to alphabetics around the block every time something drops, akin to bug fixes per ABCD onwards, but 7? Sounds good to me

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
the letters are supposed to mean bugfixes, but I guess oni did put additions to girls in them before...
A new girl would kinda be unreasonable to keep to those though.

Reactions: BlackZx24

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
So if not too much trouble can someone tell me who you can do public sex with? I know you can with Rogue, and I guess Storm's not in yet from what I just tried (or I didn't pass a check I am unaware of), what about everyone else?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes