Aug 9, 2018
Sorry if this is beating a dead horse, I know Oni's planning to add Jubilee with the next update, which probably means the next couple of updates are all going to be about getting her up to workable level... but has he said anything ever about expanding content for the girls we already have in some way? Like different date options or interactions or, like, anything? Or should I just consider, say, Rogue and Kitty finished for the forseeable future.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Anything mainstream is shit; Minions are also shit but that's for different reasons than le ebin maymay. They're images meant to represent something. Though wojack has been subjugated into absolute shit.
Honestly I say we start using Mspaint & make our own images for things. Well I made something in 5 gorillion hours in mspaint here it is.
Maybe we should just use faces from the game instead...
Bruh, you've sublimated what shitposting truly is with an image encompassing both the meaning given by the context of the conversation and the absolute meaninglessness of it by itself. Did you go to an arts academy?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Sorry if this is beating a dead horse, I know Oni's planning to add Jubilee with the next update, which probably means the next couple of updates are all going to be about getting her up to workable level... but has he said anything ever about expanding content for the girls we already have in some way? Like different date options or interactions or, like, anything? Or should I just consider, say, Rogue and Kitty finished for the forseeable future.
Many people have asked about this the last few updates, including myself. Apparently Oni is considering things but this is oni we're talking about, he's pretty stubborn about things and there isn't much I can offer besides that.

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
Excuse me but what version are you guys playing? I downloaded v0.996c twice and it has a lot of bugs after i enter the classroom renpy gives me a few errors and the only thing i can do to keep playing is skip it but then none of the girls appear in the in the room

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Excuse me but what version are you guys playing? I downloaded v0.996c twice and it has a lot of bugs after i enter the classroom renpy gives me a few errors and the only thing i can do to keep playing is skip it but then none of the girls appear in the in the room
The same one, for me it has been working most of the time, try to download it again.

Oct 31, 2017
Is this off a previous save, or are you starting a new game?

Oct 31, 2017
Okay, that was not the answer I was expecting. That and I gave my second thought a personal test, and the windows version I just grabbed doesn't seem bothered by being slapped into a pair of less-than-reasonsably long folder names I stuck onto the desktop. So unless you've really buried it, it's probably not a filename-length issue.

What platform are you running on by the way? Win, Linux, or Mac?

Edit: Ack, forgot to mention that I'd second trying to download it again (I know it'll be attempt #3, but at least it's not a large game), just maybe from a different host this time. If it borks again, maybe post what's in the traceback.txt to see what broke.

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
Okay, that was not the answer I was expecting. That and I gave my second thought a personal test, and the windows version I just grabbed doesn't seem bothered by being slapped into a pair of less-than-reasonsably long folder names I stuck onto the desktop. So unless you've really buried it, it's probably not a filename-length issue.

What platform are you running on by the way? Win, Linux, or Mac?

Edit: Ack, forgot to mention that I'd second trying to download it again (I know it'll be attempt #3, but at least it's not a large game), just maybe from a different host this time. If it borks again, maybe post what's in the traceback.txt to see what broke.
I downloaded the windows version of the game one more time this time from mega (the first 2 were from zippyshare) I am using my android phone using joiplay i never had problems with this game before.
Screenshot_20211218-111205.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes