leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, I've found out something that maybe some of you didn't know: Ororo's swimsuit can't be pulled up in the pool. When you're with 2 girls at the same time there, there is a chance that the one on the left side will have an "accident" and display her breasts to our dismay, since we're proper chaste boys. However, if, by any chance you go with 2 girls with their swimsuits unlocked to the pool, and Ororo is in the left side, she'll switch sides with the other girl, who will procede to maybe liberate da b00bas.
Edit: Nvm, I seem to always be RNG screwed with Ororo. Today her swimsuit had an "accident".

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So, I've found out something that maybe some of you didn't know: Ororo's swimsuit can't be pulled up in the pool. When you're with 2 girls at the same time there, there is a chance that the one on the left side will have an "accident" and display her breasts to our dismay, since we're proper chaste boys. However, if, by any chance you go with 2 girls with their swimsuits unlocked to the pool, and Ororo is in the left side, she'll switch sides with the other girl, who will procede to maybe liberate da b00bas.
First, how horrible! somebody should tell professor X to ensure that either all the girls get proper swimsuits with no malfunctions or remove the pool, i need to concentrate on my studies!
Second, thas a bug that oni should be aware off, its odd that she alone cant have wardrove malfunctions in the pool.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
First, how horrible! somebody should tell professor X to ensure that either all the girls get proper swimsuits with no malfunctions or remove the pool, i need to concentrate on my studies!
Second, thas a bug that oni should be aware off, its odd that she alone cant have wardrove malfunctions in the pool.
My guess is that's something related to the swimsuit design, which is very closed. I think it's some sort of joke from Oni; Since Ororo was naked when we first met her, and seems to be the most open one regarding to nudity, it's ironic that only her can't hae wardrobe malfunctions.
On a side note, I think it was a mistake to present Storm naked and happy about it, to just make her be dressed in her room. Even her sleepwear is not being naked. Makes no sense, and it would've been a nice change of pace to be able to interact with Ororo in the nude like it's the most natural thing in her room, and having to progress through her relationship like with everyone else. Kinda like making an exhibitionist fall in love with you.

Section228

May 23, 2017
So, I was skimming through the extracted files for the game and noticed that Laura's code mentions mesh pants, but I'd not managed to get them for her, despite remembering them being there in the past. After poking around a bit, I discovered they'd presumably been removed, possibly because they aren't supported for the sex scenes. So I decided to fix that. I opened up gimp, grabbed the sprites for the pants in her sex scenes, and made modified versions for the mesh pants. Also, while I was at it, I made a version without the mesh and called them chaps. Anyway, figured I'd post them here in case other people were interested.

I also went in and modified the code to add support for both variations so you can actually buy them, give them to her, and see her wearing them, so I tossed the modified scripts into a zip file. To use them, you'll need to unpack the archive.rpa, then overwrite the relevant scripts with the ones in the zip. Also move the images into the relevant folders (game/images/LauraDoggy, game/images/LauraSex, game/images/LauraSprite file names should make clear which go where). There are some other minor changes from the scripts. The main one being that you can now have Laura wear the suspenders shifted to the sides even when she has no other top on, provided she has either 2700 total stats, or 950 Inhibition. Additionally, suspenders will now persist when her bottom clothes are shifted out of the way, provided she's wearing a skirt or the chaps. There might be some other minor tweaks, but if so I don't remember them.

Edit: Updated the "script Functions.rpy" in the scripts.zip so that you can buy stockings and a garterbelt for Laura if you gave them to everyone else before her. More details in my post below.

Edit 2: Updated the Laura_Animations.rpy file so that clit piercings, Laura being wet, and Laura dripping semen properly show when wearing the mesh pants or chaps. Also fixed a couple related bugs in those sections (piercing indent not showing on underwear when the skirt was pulled up, girl dripping not showing when wearing a skirt, possibly a few others). Updated version can be found in the scripts.zip.

Edit 3: Added scripts updated for 0.996c.
I did everything from your guide but now i have broken game lol. What should I do with archive folder? Repack it or do something else? Can you please help?

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2019
I did everything from your guide but now i have broken game lol. What should I do with archive folder? Repack it or do something else? Can you please help?
Alright. After some testing, I've determined that you don't need to unpack the main archive.rpa, as the other files will have priority over its contents. So here are some more strait forward instructions.

Get a fresh copy of Rogue-Like-0.996c.
  1. In the "game" folder, unzip all the files from the "scripts 0.966c.zip".
  2. Create a folder named "images".
  3. Inside that folder, create three more folders: "LauraDoggy", "LauraSex", and "LauraSprite".
  4. In "LauraDoggy", place the "Laura_Doggy_Feet_Pants_Mesh.png", "Laura_Doggy_Legs_Chaps.png", and "Laura_Doggy_Legs_Pants_Mesh.png".
  5. In "LauraSex" place the "Laura_Sex_Chaps_Base_Foot.png", "Laura_Sex_Chaps_Base_Up.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Base_Foot.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Base_Up.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Foot.png", and "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Up.png".
  6. In "LauraSprite" place the "Laura_Sprite_Chaps.png".
The game should then work with the changes.
Alternatively, I've added a zip file that contains the scripts and .pngs in the correct folders so you can just unzip it into a fresh game.

Hope this helps.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah and we get the spunky 90s jubes, the thing is the evolution Psylocke isn't too attractive I dont think but the im all for Scarlet witch next tbh

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
I know people say the existence of Rogue makes having Evolution Scarlet Witch unnecessary, but my counter argument is any picture of Evolution Scarlet Witch. Way more goth than Rogue.
Totally agree. Rogue's a sassy southern belle with goth flair, Wanda is a standoffish, brooding, witchy ass woman. She'd definitely feel unique in this game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes