bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I remember when versions would get dangerously close to finishing the alphabet. Now I think they barely get to F. I wonder if this means Oni's improving, or if he just doesn't release as many hotfixes as he used to.
I suspect it's a little bit of both.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yo testerguy jeans next pose is gonna be in 997.
Also as for Oni tossing out less press releases I think he's just taking more bug reports than what he used to so that way it's less hassle for us the player and him.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Yo testerguy jeans next pose is gonna be in 997.
Also as for Oni tossing out less press releases I think he's just taking more bug reports than what he used to so that way it's less hassle for us the player and him.
Yeah that makes sense, so we all know Jean's in v7 for sure. It's pretty common these days for Oni to take in bug reports so one version gets more alphabet names. Might anticipate d and beyond next month, v7 seems likely for 2022

9kGames

Nov 17, 2021
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-11-14
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.996c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Other: STABLE VERSION 0.984H - ANDROID*

Extras: - CHEAT ENABLER - SAVE - MULTI MOD - CHEAT MOD - Cheat

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
is it possible to place a tool on a site

Apr 1, 2019
When i klick shift suspenders on laura nothing happens someone knows why is this a bug ?
It's intentionally coded in that Laura cannot shift her suspenders to the side if she's not wearing a top. Technically, they are toggled between the positions, but in the portion of code that decides the sprite to display it checks if she has a top or overshirt on, and if not will always display them with the suspenders covering the nipples. I'm unsure why this was decided, particularly as it is not consistent across both characters with suspenders. If you are inclined toward coding, it's not that difficult to remove or comment out the line causing the behaviour, but that's probably not something most are inclined to do.

kreuzraute

Nov 30, 2019
So, if you just want to overwrite an existing outfit, what you need to do is add (inside the game folder) an images folder, and within that a LauraSprite folder. Since the files linked in that post are already named to replace Laura's jacket, you can just copy them there. You might also want to add some blank pngs named Laura_Sprite_Jacket_Back.png and Laura_Sprite_Jacket_Back_up.png, to replace some outfit bits that are not present with the new outfit piece. This will result in Laura's jacket looking like the shown Mavis top when looking at her normal standing sprite, but will do nothing for her sex poses (as the relevant sprites are missing).

If you want to try adding the top as a new piece, you'll need rename the parts and then create modified code that adds a new outfit option and references those new names. That gets a bit more complicated, though not necessarily difficult depending on familiarity with coding. The relevant script file you would need to change can be found in my earlier post, though the ones there have obviously been modified to add the outfit parts seen in that post. If you wish for unmodified ones, you'll need to find something to decompile the archive.rpa. To find parts that would need to be added, I'd suggest searching through those files for anything referring to Laura's jacket (probably just called Jacket in most of the code), and making a copy that points to the Mavis top by whatever name you chose. Though she does start with the Jacket by default, so you'll either end up with her automatically having the new top, or you'll need to tweak things so you need to buy it (as well as making it so you can buy it).
Thanks for the answer, looking forward to make some stuff on my own when I have the time for that. Coding is no problem, my "design skills" could be.
(Btw nice work on the clothing you made)

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-11-14
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.996c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Other: STABLE VERSION 0.984H - ANDROID*

Extras: - CHEAT ENABLER - SAVE - MULTI MOD - CHEAT MOD - Cheat

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
I do not see (Girl)X.Lust in the console commands. e.g. RogueX.Lust = 100 maxes lust bar.
What is the Player equilivant? Player.Lust seems like it would do, but nope.
Anyone Have?

Apr 1, 2019
I do not see (Girl)X.Lust in the console commands. e.g. RogueX.Lust = 100 maxes lust bar.
What is the Player equilivant? Player.Lust seems like it would do, but nope.
Anyone Have?
Here's the variables for players and girls (Mostly just copied from the the code for the game that initializes them):

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes