DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Oh, Jubs will be officially added? Didn't get that memo yet, I only saw her mentioned over in the mod thread before. Noice!

... now, how many of you fuckers do I have to bribe so that Psylocke wins the next one? :unsure::sneaky:
Hell yeah, I can't wait to see Oni's take on Psylocke. :love: Obviously the best X-Men gal by far.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017

"Ok, so one thing to note off the front, this build adds a new feature that can be fun, but also has a LOT of potential to break things. I added the ability to, when you're cumming, choose the other girl in the scene to be the target. This will then shift back to the original girl once it's over (doing otherwise would be pretty messy to untangle, sorry). I know it works under at least some basic testing on my end, but I suspect that there could be a lot of potential places this could implode, so test away. If it leads to any crashes or more likely weird scenarios where something happens that just doesn't seem like it should happen that way, let me know. I would want to know which the primary activity you were doing was, and what cumshot option you went with, most likely.

-Hopefully fixed some issues with girls models vanishing during certain fondling actions.
-Fixed various issues relating to the new costumes and changing in/out of them.
-Added a feature that will revert girls to the hairstyle they had before the party, hopefully. This may not work when continuing savegames from the middle of the party. You can always change it back to that style later if you preferred it, but I didn't want to make that the default.
-Added a short scene for Laura that most people will never see."

Link:

"Added a short scene for Laura that most people will never see" has me pretty curious.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
I would like someone to convince Oni to absorb the expansion mod, of course I know that this must take a lot of work but at least the character model of mystique would already be done.
I like that idea but knowing Oni, he probably won't accept. A damn shame too, I think the expansion mod is better than the base game at this point...

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Android Port by NotSensitiveUsername
Universal Android port

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH .994F

compressed

0.995c

Workupload
So I did found 996 APK release but it is uncompressed, and for the life of me I can't install it.

But all assets seem to be in place. So idfk, try it on your own risk.

Workupload
Is there no mobile? I click where it says there's a mobile but it just shows downloads for windows and mac
Android port is still v0.984H
I guess some moderator over edited op and delieted link to my post

Ere you go

Reactions: Kyokomoto

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

"Ok, so one thing to note off the front, this build adds a new feature that can be fun, but also has a LOT of potential to break things. I added the ability to, when you're cumming, choose the other girl in the scene to be the target. This will then shift back to the original girl once it's over (doing otherwise would be pretty messy to untangle, sorry). I know it works under at least some basic testing on my end, but I suspect that there could be a lot of potential places this could implode, so test away. If it leads to any crashes or more likely weird scenarios where something happens that just doesn't seem like it should happen that way, let me know. I would want to know which the primary activity you were doing was, and what cumshot option you went with, most likely.

-Hopefully fixed some issues with girls models vanishing during certain fondling actions.
-Fixed various issues relating to the new costumes and changing in/out of them.
-Added a feature that will revert girls to the hairstyle they had before the party, hopefully. This may not work when continuing savegames from the middle of the party. You can always change it back to that style later if you preferred it, but I didn't want to make that the default.
-Added a short scene for Laura that most people will never see."

Link: Mega

"Added a short scene for Laura that most people will never see" has me pretty curious.
Well fuck, any clues or ideas about what that scene might be?
Its always nice to see more content for laura.

Reactions: Brololol

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
well... I keep getting a error whenever I try to talk to her now

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Laura_Chat.rpy", line 906, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 840, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 113, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 302, in script call
  File "Laura_Chat.rpyc", line 906, in script
  File "E:\Others\Rogue-Like-0.996b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Others\Rogue-Like-0.996b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Laura_Chat.rpy", line 906, in <module>
  File "E:\Others\Rogue-Like-0.996b-win\renpy\python.py", line 631, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.996b
so eh, probably not related.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Well fuck, any clues or ideas about what that scene might be?
Its always nice to see more content for laura.
I guess it's when she comes to the Halloween party wearing a certain costume and the MC says that she looks like a whore. Then after the party she's angry and reminds him of it.

Oct 31, 2017
I keep wishing that the addiction mechanic would get added to the other girls besides Rogue. The game implies it can happen but nothing has been done with it.
Huh, that's wierd. Here I am constantly getting yanked back into my room by another girl who needs her fix, because I keep forgetting that you shouldn't upgrade your addiction level. I've got classes to attend, by golly!

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes