leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
(And since Wanda could pull the same kind of shit - anybody ever wondered why Jean tries to directly throw a locker at us, but never got the idea to just have it fall right unto us? I mean, Oni didn't exactly make her the brightest candle on the cake, but still..)
Bruh, why doesn't Laura stab you or pulls a FULL NELSON? I mean, Laura doesn't open to you with an aggresive attitude, but any girl could probably kill Zero o leave him out of commision. But you gotta be the alpha dog so you can progress with every girl however you want.

Psylocke's booty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
The scat he could be referring to could be music, scat is a genre of music a fast paced sorta jazz. Just like how jizz is the bar theme in starwars. So he could just want rogue to jive dance on his face..
I'm not old enough to have seen the original in theaters. So that was before Lucas went nuts with remasters?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
But dude, i dont want rogue to jizz on my face, that would be like, really gay.
women don't really jizz, squirting is just piss if you didn't know. When a woman ejaculates it's more muscle spasms if anything so if she "came" on you, nothing would happen.
I'm not old enough to have seen the original in theaters. So that was before Lucas went nuts with remasters?
I don't fucking know, the original movies came out well before I existed too dude but apparently he called some music in the movies its own genre called jizz. I really dislike Starwars and I am not the person to ask about any of it.

Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The scat he could be referring to could be music, scat is a genre of music a fast paced sorta jazz. Just like how jizz is the bar theme in starwars. So he could just want rogue to jive dance on his face..
Maybe that's the dance stuff Rogue keeps telling you about while twerking that fat peach on you.
Personally, I was so convinced about the Zero sexual psychologist for mentally crippled super powered young women that I started believing she was just hallucinating pure Shutter Island style.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know about you guys but for me the update could take a little longer, but releasing everything the character can do. blowjob, handjob, titjob, sex, anal and other scenes
I actually like the updates carrying just a few of the options. Usually intro, all touching dick options and all sexual option. It just gives you another excuse to play the game. And with Oni's speed, bringing everything at once would take forever and make the game feel more stagnant.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
It's stagnant regardless of how many girls he puts in and how many badly drawn poses he gives them. Drip feeding unfinished content doesn't instill excitement for updates with this game. He takes too long for what little he provides in a game style that realistically he should and is capable of providing more of.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes