Oct 21, 2019
I think I might be in the minority on this but I honestly would like to see Squirrel Girl in the game, yeah she isn't from Evolution and her "current" design from what Oni drew isn't the best but hot damn SHE THICC I honestly don't mind her personality either from what I can gather from comics of her and yeah I know Storm is THICC but what if we can get a little more than that while still being attractive?

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Domino should be the next character i mean it makes more sense than gwen I get she was in there for like 30 seconds but they should keep it that way
No one cares about boring ass Domino.
Just give me Wanda, dammit.
GIVE ME WANDA.
WANDA.
MY DICK.
MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.
1642230816089.jpg
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
GIVE ME WANDA.
WANDA.
MY DICK.
View attachment 1754462
Nlg, this walking Marilyn Manson persona could be a nice addition to the game. Like, she actively tries to avoid you and you have to work her hard, but later on she awakes to some femdom stuff with you.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Ah, yes, Oni's favourite part of this game: programming.
Honestly, given the amount of time he's been at this, I think the excuse that "This is a sandbox for him to learn programming" doesn't hold anymore. And given the amount of people who mod and improve his game for free, he could hire some of this guys for a pittance to do the key-tapping stuff.
But it's a recurring theme in this thread that always end up in the same answer: Oni money, therefore, lazy pace.
It's worse than this: art-wise, One could add many things to the game, like more clothes - from the episode where some of the girls start a vigilant band called the Bayville sirens to the cruise episode or the prom episode, the original show offers many ideas of alternative sexy costumes - or other things which doesn't require heavy coding since the dress-up mechanic has yet been implemented.

As for what girl would be cool to add, I'd really like to see Risty Wilde (undercover identity used by Mystique to approach Rogue) or Tabitha Smith (aka Boom-boom) but since they never were proposed, I'll stand for Wanda.

Reactions: leathermax

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
While I am personally a fan of Wanda and Tabitha being added to the game; I'm not too keen on the fact that they wouldn't be complete until 2025 or later at Oni's pace. They are both similar to other girls in regards to backstory and stats (probably) but would still be a nice change of pace. Tabby would probably start with high inhibition between Laura and Jeans, but fall in love far easier then becoming obedient; while being much nicer than Jean and less socially awkward than Laura. Wanda would probably start with next to no stats like Rogue but worse (maybe a tiny bit of obedience?) and mostly tell you to fuck off until you get her some cool gifts a goth would appreciate like lingerie, Type O Negative CD's, and Cigarettes. Then if she is in a good mood we can hear about her daddy issues and get a handjob or something!

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
Nlg, this walking Marilyn Manson persona could be a nice addition to the game. Like, she actively tries to avoid you and you have to work her hard, but later on she awakes to some femdom stuff with you.
iirc on previous pages people said she has/had daddy issues so maybe that could be the way you gain her affection. Maybe she starts with 0 or near 0 in al stats, and after you raise them enough to fool around with her she calls you daddy (if you're pleasuring her she says something like "yeah, right there daddy" or if she's pleasuring you says "do you like it daddy?"), then she realizes what she just said so she bounces out of there and avoid you for a few days, after that she comes to you and tells you/threathens you not to tell anyone, and depending on your choice you get a lot of ponts on love, obedience or inhibition, and maybe there's a choice which gives you nothing so you can raize her stats by yourself if you're a masochist.

Reactions: leathermax

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I need her to treat us like she treated Toad in the cartoon...

Reactions: Ghostload

baymansk

Aug 5, 2021
Read The Unbelievable Gwenpool mate. Trust me, I'm not a comic reader myself (my only significant read is the Fable series), but I was asked to give that one a shot and I'm glad I did. Gwen is fun and adorkable as hell, and her humor style would be a nice addition to the game if Oni manages to write her well.
i hope patrion never votes for gwenpool, the cameo was annoying and oni was way too salty with jean grey when gwen didn't win. also fable has a comic, like the videogame?
iirc on previous pages people said she has/had daddy issues
mostly just wanna tell that mutant!nazi holocost survivor that i fucked his daughter ;)

• Haha

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well in the actual Evo cartoon this other mutant as behest of her dad brainwashes Wanda into not hating him; Nothing in her personality changed, she went from wanting to annihilate her dad to being relatively normal.. she didn't have daddy issues in the way you guys seem to think she does.
Whoever gets voted in will appear late this year then by the same time this year she'll have one pose. Oni is getting faster with these updates to some extent but X girl by year 2025 isn't a too far off example lmao.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
i hope patrion never votes for gwenpool, the cameo was annoying and oni was way too salty with jean grey when gwen didn't win.
Damn I'm salty too ngl. Gwenpool's cameo was pretty cool if you ask me, especially that "when in Rome" bit, which is why I'd trust Oni with the character.

also fable has a comic, like the videogame?
Fables has a videogame adaptation, but it's called "The Wolf Among Us", reason being exactly that there already was a game with the same name as the comic (minus the "s" I guess). The game is mad good by the way, I'd recommend giving it a shot if you haven't already! A sequel should be releasing in 2022 as well.

Jun 10, 2018
GIVE ME WANDA.
WANDA.
MY DICK.
View attachment 1754462
wanda is so boring like we need more game characters with pychic powers so fun they can throw shit with their minds and read minds except their powers don't work on us they could just give jean short red hair option and a red costume and you would have wanda come on man switch it up like we need anymore pyschic bitches in the game

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
wanda is so boring like we need more game characters with pychic powers so fun they can throw shit with their minds and read minds except their powers don't work on us they could just give jean short red hair option and a red costume and you would have wanda come on man switch it up like we need anymore pyschic bitches in the game
WRONG

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well in the actual Evo cartoon this other mutant as behest of her dad brainwashes Wanda into not hating him; Nothing in her personality changed, she went from wanting to annihilate her dad to being relatively normal.. she didn't have daddy issues in the way you guys seem to think she does.
Whoever gets voted in will appear late this year then by the same time this year she'll have one pose. Oni is getting faster with these updates to some extent but X girl by year 2025 isn't a too far off example lmao.
If we take the hardcore goth girl and deprive her of her daddy issues, what would make her different from other girls personality wise? Asking honestly because the closest I've know Wanda is the Marvel movies which I'll forever loath.
The same way Jubes was kept a vampire in the game for the sake of variety, I'd say Wanda would appear here as the stereotypical booby Sasuke.
Btw, I'm somewhat confused about something with Wanda. She's a mutant, or a wizard? Because I remember her using some sort of witchery and she even had the ability to warp reality or some shit, right? Perhaps the Evo Wanda is different to the classic one?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I have no idea all I know about wander is she has chaos power and it's very destructive and unstable.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Would be cool when you break up with any girl her stars resets up at some point. For example they won´t open up to get frisky at the same way when they were in a relationship and you have to make them to fall in love with you again.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Would be cool when you break up with any girl her stars resets up at some point. For example they won´t open up to get frisky at the same way when they were in a relationship and you have to make them to fall in love with you again.
but that'd be too grindey :^(

Reactions: primavera9925

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Fair point tbh

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes