LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
If we take the hardcore goth girl and deprive her of her daddy issues, what would make her different from other girls personality wise? Asking honestly because the closest I've know Wanda is the Marvel movies which I'll forever loath.
The same way Jubes was kept a vampire in the game for the sake of variety, I'd say Wanda would appear here as the stereotypical booby Sasuke.
Btw, I'm somewhat confused about something with Wanda. She's a mutant, or a wizard? Because I remember her using some sort of witchery and she even had the ability to warp reality or some shit, right? Perhaps the Evo Wanda is different to the classic one?
MCU Wanda is so bad lmfao but then again that's MCU in general at this point

Mamahuevo333

Jan 15, 2022
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2022-02-26
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.997F2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: STABLE VERSION 0.984H - ANDROID

2020 Version

Extras: - CHEAT ENABLER - MULTI MOD - CHEAT MOD - Prime Mod - Cheat

rave666 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
does anyone know how to have jean as a girlfriend?

Reactions: Ghostload

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Does the thing that girls run away when you say you love them always a thing or after raising some stats it won't happen?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Does the thing that girls run away when you say you love them always a thing or after raising some stats it won't happen?
Raise it enough and they will tell you they love you back, in any case its better to let them say it first.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Kinda random thought, but given that Oni likes to work / shoehorn the girl's powers into the game mechanics a bit, Wanda would probably be a better fit than Magik.
(And since Wanda could pull the same kind of shit - anybody ever wondered why Jean tries to directly throw a locker at us, but never got the idea to just have it fall right unto us? I mean, Oni didn't exactly make her the brightest candle on the cake, but still..)

Anyway, gentlemen, I must remind you of a very serious argument you seem to forget: Psylocke's booty.
I rest my case.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The psylocke in the cartoon isn't very attractive m8, since i assume things I mean the Evo cartoon. If we did get Psylocke I'd appreciate the comics one with a big butt too.

Reactions: Atlas08 and C4yu

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
She did & reminder Capcom will never make games like that again; Remember Felicia from Darkstalkers, the old arcade one?
Anyway she does look great, don't remember Storm I tended to pick Spiderman & alot of the girls when I played MvC2 when I was a wee lad.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes