primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
The anal fans and salad tossers should like her. I'm not a fan of anal but I do like ice cream. I wouldn't mind her being added in game.
Sounds novel for about 2 seconds, then you think it through.

That said, is her asshole always cold? Does she fart vanilla? Why is it so intriguing?

Reactions: Orisenza

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
Can she make every flavor? What about the kinds with bits mixed in? The ice cream in the picture is green, is it pistachio, mint, mint chocolate chip? Is the ice cream always green? So many questions.

Does she carry around a box of cones?

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
A friend of mine once told me that nowadays comic characters are like a toybox for kids who simply reuse them time and time again in different scenarios, every time more absurd and weird. Which translated into adult writers means they keep recycling bullshit, shipping, killing, resurrecting, cloning, brainwashing, power creeping and fisting into eternity. I think that whatever character they made has lost it's purpose long ago, anyways.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Modern comic book writers are all a bunch of degenerate children given tools by even bigger fools. That ice cream crapper is some dumb persons scat fetish and the whole krakoa sounds like legit insanity, there's no quality control or sense but marvel hires the dumbest or cheapest of whatever they can find.
Comics don't do well anymore but I don't care, read old stuff you'd enjoy over debating about trash.
On the game Wanda or Lorne would either be great with tweaks SG would be fine cos I love thick thighs (plus jokes about nuts no not cracking you fucking degen memelord, just wot a great but or something)

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I'm probably going to get lynched for this... But I hope Gwenpool wins next poll.
Oni has been wanting to add her for a while and I feel like he'll do her justice (as much as you can with that type of character anyway)
Not to mention that it could help with his motivation and work ethic, so that we don't get another Jean situation with future girls

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Modern comic book writers are all a bunch of degenerate children given tools by even bigger fools. That ice cream crapper is some dumb persons scat fetish and the whole krakoa sounds like legit insanity, there's no quality control or sense but marvel hires the dumbest or cheapest of whatever they can find.
Comics don't do well anymore but I don't care, read old stuff you'd enjoy over debating about trash.
On the game Wanda or Lorne would either be great with tweaks SG would be fine cos I love thick thighs (plus jokes about nuts no not cracking you fucking degen memelord, just wot a great but or something)
Bruh, just Asterix, Captain Thunder and Conan the Barbarian. The truest.

Reactions: Crichton

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Who is in the running aside from Wanda? Evo Wanda has mentally erased all the other girls from my mind. The only other X-women I can think of are Mystique that background one that shits icecream, who i wish wasn't canon.
I don't think they are in Oni's polls, but the most popular x-women remaining would be Illyana Rasputin (Magik), Betsy Braddock (Psylocke/Captain Britain), Raven Darkholme (Mystique). There are a lot more, but those are the top.

Magik is still not well known among non-comic readers, but she is very popular. She's slowly starting to popup in the mainstream (games and a movie). iirc she placed 8th overall in a very recent elimination poll I saw of all X characters (guys and girls), above some girls in this game already like Jean, X-23, Jubilee. She was also basically the only good thing about the crappy New Mutants movie (played by Anya Taylor-Joy).

My pick for next girl would be Wanda though, since she was in Evolution and Scarlet Witch is fairly popular/known. Most mutants hate her guts in the comics, and she typically stays away from the X teams.

That being said, it might be better on adding much more content to the existing girls/game before adding another one.

Reactions: Crichton

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That being said, it might be better on adding much more content to the existing girls/game before adding another one.
Of course it would be, hell oni could do something really simple that would add more depth to the game.
You know how girls tell you about things to do together? like rogue jogging, laura saying you should spar, emma asking you to help her with paperwork, just add them to some kind of event menu in your room, you could have different interactions based on stats and what you say and such, wouldnt need any new art, just writing and a menu.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Of course it would be, hell oni could do something really simple that would add more depth to the game.
You know how girls tell you about things to do together? like rogue jogging, laura saying you should spar, emma asking you to help her with paperwork, just add them to some kind of event menu in your room, you could have different interactions based on stats and what you say and such, wouldnt need any new art, just writing and a menu.
Ah, yes, Oni's favourite part of this game: programming.
Honestly, given the amount of time he's been at this, I think the excuse that "This is a sandbox for him to learn programming" doesn't hold anymore. And given the amount of people who mod and improve his game for free, he could hire some of this guys for a pittance to do the key-tapping stuff.
But it's a recurring theme in this thread that always end up in the same answer: Oni money, therefore, lazy pace.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I don't think they are in Oni's polls, but the most popular x-women remaining would be Illyana Rasputin (Magik), Betsy Braddock (Psylocke/Captain Britain), Raven Darkholme (Mystique). There are a lot more, but those are the top.

Magik is still not well known among non-comic readers, but she is very popular. She's slowly starting to popup in the mainstream (games and a movie). iirc she placed 8th overall in a very recent elimination poll I saw of all X characters (guys and girls), above some girls in this game already like Jean, X-23, Jubilee. She was also basically the only good thing about the crappy New Mutants movie (played by Anya Taylor-Joy).

My pick for next girl would be Wanda though, since she was in Evolution and Scarlet Witch is fairly popular/known. Most mutants hate her guts in the comics, and she typically stays away from the X teams.

Thanks for putting me on to Magik. Demon girls are a *big* thing for me.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes