Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Jesus, what an awful take. The game looked promising at first, someone funded it and then realized they were being milked. Now they are upset at both how they wasted the money and how the game wasted its potential due to greed and laziness.
Yes, and what do they do? They come to rant on a pirate board and spit on the very game they enjoyed enough to fund it in the beginning. Wait, isn't it precisely what is called turning against former loves? What an awful take it would be to point at it...

Wew lad, I've seen a lot on this site. Can't criticize if you didn't pay, and now you can't criticize if you DID pay. Copium is a hell of a drug.

Unfortunately your deflection does not take away from the facts stated. Better luck next time.
When you reject any contradiction by calling it deflection (like you did when leathermax try to have a honest debate with you by studying your arguments and giving you his) and all you're obviously interested in is venting on the board your frustration, it's called ranting, not criticizing. Fun fact: either you paid or not, you can do both no matter what you think my comment implies, since I'm no moderator. Double-fun fact: I can as well point at angry and obtuse comments as long as I keep it civil.

I won't try to discuss about the game with you, since I'm pretty sure anything I could say would be met with variations around "Your argument is nothing more than a deflection and I won't bother demonstrate it; you're wrong and I'm right.". I take this opportunity to salute leathermax's patience with you, he who endures your smugness and keeps trying to debate with you.

TL;DR: keep ranting, I won't stop you but do not hope for any consideration nor respect when you pretend to be criticizing when all you do is venting your issue with Oni.

• Hey there
Reactions: leathermax

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
TL;DR: keep ranting, I won't stop you but do not hope for any consideration nor respect when you pretend to be criticizing when all you do is venting your issue with Oni.
You act like those are mutually exclusive. Pretty much any issues one could have with this game can be traced back directly to how Oni is doing things.

That mod group that was brought up last page? A good chunk of why THEY'VE been so slow is because they've had to untangle the absolute mess Oni has made of the game's code before they can do anything, and Oni just keeps adding onto the workload because he keeps making the same damned mistakes. Yeah he claimed he was trying to learn how to code, but that excuse died a horrible screaming death LONG ago.

He could hire just about anyone to better program this game while he focuses on the art which would speed up update times tremendously (and probably allow more content per update rather than the "Character can now do one more thing" nonsense he's BEEN doing) but he won't.

Your takes on this matter really are pretty lousy man. Yes, a person who gave money to Oni because he thought the game was going to be better only to feel ripped off by his output is going to be a little irate. Most people would.

Last edited:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
"Your argument is nothing more than a deflection and I won't bother demonstrate it; you're wrong and I'm right.". I take this opportunity to salute leathermax's patience with you, he who endures your smugness and keeps trying to debate with you.
Yes yes I'm so terrible.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes