salscou

Apr 14, 2020
everyone wanting a new character. I want jeans straddle to be less atrocious and everyone to have more clothes options.
I still dont dislike jean, shes a bitch yeah, but she falls in line with zero's mad ladylancing skills, its a challenging task but thats what makes it worth it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That was fear 2 mate, also works for me!
I'm also cool with monstergirls so more ghost girls for me. The pose is fine, go eat out her vagene and come back to me lmao.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
This may have been answered somewhere in the sea of pages but if anyone's willing to be nice and tell me what the point of the cologne and books is?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This may have been answered somewhere in the sea of pages but if anyone's willing to be nice and tell me what the point of the cologne and books is?
Books are a one time gift per girl to rise a stat by 50 points. The only exception is the 256 shadows book for Jean, who will react differently (unless you have her already pretty high). Cologne has a few doses each, and when you use it, you get some sort of aura that unlocks a behavior from the girls that usually corresponds to higher stats. LIke, you just met Laura, for example, but with the corruption cologne she won't mind if you meet her naked in the shower. That kind of stuff.

Reactions: MankoEater

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That was fear 2 mate, also works for me!
I'm also cool with monstergirls so more ghost girls for me. The pose is fine, go eat out her vagene and come back to me lmao.
I get what you mean, but look at what we are dealing with mate, thats not the kind of ghost girl that makes one happy.
alma-wade-adult_.jpg
So when i saw that pose, it brought back some memories, and pointman isnt around to john woo his way out of this spooky situation.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Books are a one time gift per girl to rise a stat by 50 points. The only exception is the 256 shadows book for Jean, who will react differently (unless you have her already pretty high). Cologne has a few doses each, and when you use it, you get some sort of aura that unlocks a behavior from the girls that usually corresponds to higher stats. LIke, you just met Laura, for example, but with the corruption cologne she won't mind if you meet her naked in the shower. That kind of stuff.
interesting... thank you

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes