Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh Ye need not worry there be some booty within a pirates reach me matey. We just need to give Oni some more gold doubloons and our update will surely come to thee.
Ye okay weirdo larpers are elsewhere, I was more a renaissance man. See you in five years, may your nightmares be sweet or something

Leonhenten

Apr 22, 2020
Hey, your outfits are amazing. Unfortunately for me, I'm an absolutely lost case regarding tech, so I be unable to put them in my game. Have you talked with any active modder for the game to include your outfits in their mods? It'd be great.
at the moment, you can only replace pictures in the game files.

Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
Hey there, sorry if this has been asked but the thread is 905 pages long at the time of this post. When giving instructions to the girls, such as if they can or can't masturbate will there be an option to be more specific, such as they can only masturbate with one part of their body (such as ass or breast)? Similarly will there be an option to have them focus on one spot when they put on a show for you (watch you get off)?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey there, sorry if this has been asked but the thread is 905 pages long at the time of this post. When giving instructions to the girls, such as if they can or can't masturbate will there be an option to be more specific, such as they can only masturbate with one part of their body (such as ass or breast)? Similarly will there be an option to have them focus on one spot when they put on a show for you (watch you get off)?
No, the order is to keep them from jilling off while you arent around so they get frustrated and horny, it isnt that complex.

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I'm a big fan of Gwenpool and her appearance in the game was funny as shit so i hope she gets added next
same but somehow talking about her generates a lot of backlash lmaoo I tried before and it wasn't very welcome ): I wish Oni goes through with her though

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
same but somehow talking about her generates a lot of backlash lmaoo I tried before and it wasn't very welcome ): I wish Oni goes through with her though
im not against her, i just think the oni doesnt know what (s)he wants to do. so we barely get any content, and when we do, its so piecemean it takes a long time to become worth it.

as is, people dont even know if gwenpool is a new character or a joke, same with jubilee, instead of adding them, and making content to them, oni just do random, and people are left not knowing how to take it. so no wonder she became toxic like that.

also doesnt help that jean, one of the characters people were looking for was turned into a bitchy ass that goes against what they wanted, since many were hoping for the "yamato Nadeshiko" from the og design. maybe with a hint of the phoenix to spice her up.

Feb 10, 2020
I'd be less against her if it wasn't for the 4th wall memeyness, and the fact that we should get evo characters before anyone else. As I've said before, just by going off of her current scene, I'd be so fucking done with her so fast. Would finally use the Xavier ban for the first time.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Og design? Dude look up xmen evolutions jean grey, you're thinking a totally different design all together from the early 90s xmen. The jean we should have gotten woulda been quite tall, skinny but with long red hair and a bit more of a can-do attitude but we got a comic variant with a totally different persona. Oni did that cos he Hayes jean but people also kept wanting to be able to cuck cyclops and wolverine lmao just look at some old comments related to jean on the forumahere. Wolverine in Evo has no desire for jean, he just loves his motorbike.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Og design? Dude look up xmen evolutions jean grey, you're thinking a totally different design all together from the early 90s xmen. The jean we should have gotten woulda been quite tall, skinny but with long red hair and a bit more of a can-do attitude but we got a comic variant with a totally different persona. Oni did that cos he Hayes jean but people also kept wanting to be able to cuck cyclops and wolverine lmao just look at some old comments related to jean on the forumahere. Wolverine in Evo has no desire for jean, he just loves his motorbike.
i know that, and i dont disagree, im just saying the way oni made her made alot of people mad because her character is a pain in the ass to deal with, even though she was meant to be a much more aprouchable and good character. instead of whatever she is now.

also, i still defend oni should've just made her be a 2 persona character, with one side being introverted or a bookworm(jean mode), and the other being a bitch(phoenix mode), maybe have her come to therms and have one of them be the main persona. unfortunately we only got the second part.

Reactions: Semondemon

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
i know that, and i dont disagree, im just saying the way oni made her made alot of people mad because her character is a pain in the ass to deal with, even though she was meant to be a much more aprouchable and good character. instead of whatever she is now.

also, i still defend oni should've just made her be a 2 persona character, with one side being introverted or a bookworm(jean mode), and the other being a bitch(phoenix mode), maybe have her come to therms and have one of them be the main persona. unfortunately we only got the second part.
Bu jean being such a pain in the ass is what makes her special, rogue and kitty are lovey dovey towards you aslong as youre not a cunt, laura and emma are thirsty for you because you cancelling their powers makes them horny, storm and jubs are just friendly and easy, so we need a bitch that just speaks her mind and activly tells you to fuck off to spice things up.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes