Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can you throw off an approximate photo
thinking something like in the movies. I like mine with the jackets unzipped and nothing under it. though, I suspect there's gonna have to be more creativity for Emma... perhaps the same color theme as the preorder suit in Destiney?

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
I'd be less against her if it wasn't for the 4th wall memeyness, and the fact that we should get evo characters before anyone else. As I've said before, just by going off of her current scene, I'd be so fucking done with her so fast. Would finally use the Xavier ban for the first time.
I think a work-around option would be perfect for Gwenpool: Mindbreak, either by Wheels himself or through Jean. Then we have an official X-mansion cocsleeve (if you wanna wreck miss Poole that bad lol)

Reactions: Testerguy19

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Does Laura has scenes? Also is there an Android version? or do I need to play in on Joiplay?
Yes Laura has scenes and is probably one of the easiest lays in the game. Android Port by NotSensitiveUsername: . You can also use joiplay. Unsure which of the two is better.

It's the mod right?
Those are asset overwrites. Basically you replace the current in-game PNGs of clothing with the one provided for a different look.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Yes Laura has scenes and is probably one of the easiest lays in the game. Android Port by NotSensitiveUsername: . You can also use joiplay. Unsure which of the two is better.

Those are asset overwrites. Basically you replace the current in-game PNGs of clothing with the one provided for a different look.
last question can i cheat money, stats etc. thanks in advance for answering.

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
at the moment, you can only replace pictures in the game files.
I honestly think id would have been better if you just named the files ones that you replaced rather than the names of the pictures in the files, which would save us time in finding the outfits to replace manually.
but thats my 2 cents

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes