VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Yes Laura has scenes and is probably one of the easiest lays in the game. Android Port by NotSensitiveUsername: . You can also use joiplay. Unsure which of the two is better.

Those are asset overwrites. Basically you replace the current in-game PNGs of clothing with the one provided for a different look.
so you can do it with an unmodded version just by a console command? I never ventured to much into the technical side of those games...

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Laura may be one of the easier girls, but is still one of the best girls.
agreed. she deserves all that handholding we do with her.

so you can do it with an unmodded version just by a console command? I never ventured to much into the technical side of those games...
yes. there should be links in the first page for console codes, and you can download UnRen to allow the console in-game. UnRen can also unpack the rpyc files so you can edit dialogue/search dialogue or scenes as you like.

Leonhenten

Apr 22, 2020
I honestly think id would have been better if you just named the files ones that you replaced rather than the names of the pictures in the files, which would save us time in finding the outfits to replace manually.
but thats my 2 cents
Unfortunately, I get confused in the files myself, so so)

lusaro

May 14, 2018
gwenpool does the same as deadpool in any movie/game/comic/whatever you can think of, she breaks the fourth wall with humor. I don't get the surprise, it's not like Oni invented the concept of a joke character

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Qfeke

Jan 25, 2018
So I have been playing the game for quite a while now and enjoying it alot but... I think I just suck at it LOL I don't rly get what I should be doing with the girls. I mean most of them won't let me inside their rooms and when they come to touch me they leave with a sad face. Previously I used a mod to change their stats but I wanna try vanilla. Is there any guide somewhere? Am I just dumb?

• Haha

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So I have been playing the game for quite a while now and enjoying it alot but... I think I just suck at it LOL I don't rly get what I should be doing with the girls. I mean most of them won't let me inside their rooms and when they come to touch me they leave with a sad face. Previously I used a mod to change their stats but I wanna try vanilla. Is there any guide somewhere? Am I just dumb?
How?
The game is piss easy man.
Ok for starters, they wont enjoy if you force them to do things to deal with addiction, atleast not until you have high obedience and inhibition.
Start from the beggining and try to go easy on rogue, hang out and study with her, she will eventually ask you if you want to follow her to her room, you can try to study with her and eventually she will want to make out, then you have to slowly build up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jujitsism123

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Ignore them for a while, the thirst builds up.

• Haha
Reactions: MankoEater

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I am genuinely curious as to what exactly you're doing to cockblock yourself here.

• Haha

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Sounds like he is only forcing it. There is a way to do that for the obedience routes, but obviously the easy routes are the love routes. When they ask for a touch, simply let them do whatever they want. Flirt with them and try to pick only responses that increase stats. You can flirt with compliments even if they aren't in the room, as long as you have their number. It doesn't take long before they don't mind going further during your make outs.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Kinda unrelated but, which hellfire gala design is your favorite for the girls in this game? Mine is Laura's I wish it could get added to the game
Emma's first is fucking hilarious, so I'm gonna pick that. Kitty looks like the usual overly complex Final Fantasy gal, and Laura is cool as fuck, undeniable.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
When will this guy update it's been two months
I know people must have asked this several times, but... is there any date for the next update?
Oni almost never bother to give any release date, but experienced followers know it takes him three to four months between updates, taker it or leave it.
So do not expect anything before June.

Damn, I think this should be mentioned in the front post, so newbies know what to expect when they get in... :D

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Oni almost never bother to give any release date, but experienced followers know it takes him three to four months between updates, taker it or leave it.
So do not expect anything before June.

Damn, I think this should be mentioned in the front post, so newbies know what to expect when they get in... :D
Honestly, if you don't know you're in for scams when you enter F95 that's on you.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes