JeanRandom

Jan 16, 2021
Hello guys ! I'm new on this thread, first time i pay attention to this game ... What's the 2020 version (April's fool version)? Is it same game or it is a spin-off?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hello guys ! I'm new on this thread, first time i pay attention to this game ... What's the 2020 version (April's fool version)? Is it same game or it is a spin-off?
Joke build, the latest actual (since there was also an april fools version later) build is version 0.997f2.

Reactions: JeanRandom

Azie

May 27, 2018
Honestly, if you don't know you're in for scams when you enter F95 that's on you.
I don't wanna start shit, but calling it a scam is ridiculous. If it were a scam, we'd be getting no content whatsoever. I get that Oni takes their sweet ass time, but they do give us things. And there's other things we don't take into account, like real life stuff. All I'm saying is that it's a very harsh criticism when content is getting added and we don't know anything about what's going on besides that. I'm not saying you have to be happy with the rate that things get put out, but there are factors at play here.

Azie

May 27, 2018
I don't wanna start shit, but calling it a scam is ridiculous. If it were a scam, we'd be getting no content whatsoever. I get that Oni takes their sweet ass time, but they do give us things. And there's other things we don't take into account, like real life stuff. All I'm saying is that it's a very harsh criticism when content is getting added and we don't know anything about what's going on besides that. I'm not saying you have to be happy with the rate that things get put out, but there are factors at play here.
And I don't really talk on here because I'm a lurker by nature who just wants the updates, but I needed to put this out there.

requirededs

May 1, 2021
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
youll have to excuse me for not going through hundreds of forum pages, but this breaks the game, at least in regards to xavier.

If you bring any girl other than kitty to xaviers office 1 of 2 things will happen
1: Nothing will ever be found
2: Something will be found but it is in a lock box and you get a text saying something like " it would be good to have someone to catch it from the inside"
But if you bring kitty and any other girl to the office together then all of the drawers come up empty, nothing is ever found.

So this mod makes it impossible to get xavier to leave you alone

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
youll have to excuse me for not going through hundreds of forum pages, but this breaks the game, at least in regards to xavier.

If you bring any girl other than kitty to xaviers office 1 of 2 things will happen
1: Nothing will ever be found
2: Something will be found but it is in a lock box and you get a text saying something like " it would be good to have someone to catch it from the inside"
But if you bring kitty and any other girl to the office together then all of the drawers come up empty, nothing is ever found.

So this mod makes it impossible to get xavier to leave you alone
Only Kitty and Storm need to find something in Xavier's office to stop him from bothering you. All the other girls simply need high enough stats and then bring them to the office and start the plan.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes