leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Kitty no!
Why did you go and get implants? those dont fit with your petite frame!
Small tits are allright on small girls, not everyne has to be a titty monster, we have emma and storm for that!
That reminds me of that uberthot Belle Delphine. Apparently she's back, and with a new pair of baghonkers. I guess it's the natural progression of the "petitte girl next door". Gets da moneh, then get's da b00ba.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The fact that Oni didn't give Laura black toenail polish to match her fingers is really grinding my gears haha
Now that you mention it, I first played the game when Laura still didn't have footjob, and when the next update came and I tried it out, only to see she didn't have, I was thoroughly dissapointed.
In fact, I think Storm has black toenail polish for some reason, but I can't really see it well given her posture.

Reactions: anonymee000

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Storm has no hand/toe polish at all wotre ye on laddie?
Really hoping her doggy is good or as good as Emma's, the frontal pose is okay but I like to stare at the girls from behind more.. well besides Jean.

SaruDude

Feb 13, 2022
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets

SaruDude

Feb 13, 2022
Hey man, if you're gonna be keeping at this, might I suggest bridge and labret piercings? Also the default colors you went with tend to be a bit too dark. I do appreciate the sliders, but yeah
I'd love to add more pircings, but I'm not that great at the art department, so it takes awhile to make oneof those.
I plan changing some of the base image to lighter white to see if we get better results for the default colors
I'd love to add the gags back in too

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets
Ummm... just a "small" issue hehe
Looks like its just the back pose though
1651638985618.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes