leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Storm has no hand/toe polish at all wotre ye on laddie?
Really hoping her doggy is good or as good as Emma's, the frontal pose is okay but I like to stare at the girls from behind more.. well besides Jean.
Yeah, I think you're right. I just checked it out and what I thought could be toenail polish was just some shade.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ya know with this next update jubes only has one pose left. So Oni can't necessarily be lazy with updates anymore, gonna need more per update than a face and a standing pose for any new girls I mean.
Sadly my hopes will be dashed as Oni won't output any faster even though he has gotten "faster" technically.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets
It's pretty cool for now what I've seen, but how do you activate the vibrator in class? How do you spank the girls, and how do you get the tattoo event?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Just walk up and while masserbate slap her on the bottom if I do say so, just a flick of the wrist ought to do the trick my good mong.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Ya know with this next update jubes only has one pose left. So Oni can't necessarily be lazy with updates anymore, gonna need more per update than a face and a standing pose for any new girls I mean.
Sadly my hopes will be dashed as Oni won't output any faster even though he has gotten "faster" technically.
It'll be the second pose for Jubes and the second pose for Storm. It's another year ma dude :KEK:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Rejoined onis Patreon to find he's got only halfway art and is nowhere near done.
Everybody go home, there's no fucking update until 2023 piss off.
(It's gonna be June despite h saying he had jubes halfway done already in late March, also states one to two months welp so much for that).

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It's a social experiment, man. He's got the update as advanced as he should, be he's testing the waters to see what the reaction of his patrons is. If he doesn't lose too many despite having said it's gonna be longer, he's willing to take things even slower from now on.

rave666

Nov 7, 2017
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets
We have some problems down here, bro =)
1651700841734.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes