Feb 10, 2020
I've been playing that guys mod, and holy shit. When that other guy posted the Laura outfit, I didn't really notice it at the time, but fuck man. Those lips. Wish Oni would just go and slap them in the base game.

Reactions: SaruDude

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Rejoined onis Patreon to find he's got only halfway art and is nowhere near done.
Everybody go home, there's no fucking update until 2023 piss off.
(It's gonna be June despite h saying he had jubes halfway done already in late March, also states one to two months welp so much for that).
Grifters gonna grift

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
umm sorry i have a question i just start playing this game a little what is a different between normal version and april fool version?
Ok im gonna ruin the fun and give you a straight answer, the regular version is the playable one, the april fools adds an HP bar, healing items and girls basically harm you over time because, you cant survive the first encounter with jean.

Apr 1, 2019
On the April Fools discussion, there are two different April Fools versions. An old one where most of the girls were removed and the player is female, and the one from this year where a health bar was added, and certain actions can cause the player harm, potentially resulting in death (also Jubilee was removed from it).

Theoretically, the assets from the former could be used in a mod to allow the option of playing as a female, though all it really amounts to is replacing the dick sprites with vagina ones, and some adjusted animations for the girls interacting with it. The main issue would be adjusting scene dialogue for all the characters to reflect the change.

As an idiot, can someone explain how I'm meant to add this to the game? Glancing through the OP and the main mods there doesn't seem to be a guide or anything. Do I just dump them in a folder? If so which one?
They aren't a proper mod at present, nor are they named properly in that zip to just replace existing art. I did offer some explanation on how one could try putting them in the game here, and SaruDude made a mod including at least some of the outfits here though it seems there are a few bugs with it presently.

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone have the link to the April Fool's version where you play as a female?
It was shared in this thread, but the links seem to have expired. The version you are looking for is 0.993jk. It was the 2021 April Fools version. The one from 2020 in the opening post just adds face masks to the characters.

Reactions: Ghostload

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I've played like ever since Emma was getting added so it's definitely not a complaint or me speeding Oni up but I wonder what it's gonna be like when sound gets added, og X-Men Evolution music or just good ambient music

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I've played like ever since Emma was getting added so it's definitely not a complaint or me speeding Oni up but I wonder what it's gonna be like when sound gets added, og X-Men Evolution music or just good ambient music
I doubt he'll use official music, that could get the project hit with a DMCA C&D

SaruDude

Feb 13, 2022
Seems like I encountered another issue. This time with emma's back pose
View attachment 1795583
I guess you're more of a tits kind of guy/girl
I'll take a look at that tomorrow since I'm not home right now
And try to add Laura's shorts and fishnet from Leonhenten
I've also finished doing Emma's and Kitty's recoloring and added some other small stuff
Once I'm finished with Laura, Jean, Storm and Jubilee recolor I'll try to set up a github so others can add stuff as well (hopefully)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Attempting a respectful playthrough, ask the girls on a date rather than repeatedly invade their personal space.

No other way to significantly increase their love bar other than giving them gifts

What did Oni mean by this?
TRy flirting with them or just hanging out, even asking if they want to study with you will still eventually lead to sexy times.

Reactions: Cyberpunk20
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes