VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
No other way to significantly increase their love bar other than giving them gifts
Doing sex acts with them for the first time yields significant gains if done correctly.

Otherwise just do what I did and get them addicted to my touch. They'll yield eventually.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Doing sex acts with them for the first time yields significant gains if done correctly.

Otherwise just do what I did and get them addicted to my touch. They'll yield eventually.
I think the guy is trying to do a non-addiction 1st sex run? (which is possible I suppose, if you avoid touching them at all, Minus Rogue as I think it's not possible to avoid her)

Panchocachondo

Aug 25, 2020
Oh mierda, esto arreglará eso

El aviso del tatuaje aparece cuando Rogue te pide que seas su maestro.
[/CITA]

¿Dónde debo guardarlo para que funcione correctamente?
es que ya lo intente pero me sale error asi que creo que no lo guarde en el lugar correcto

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
I think the guy is trying to do a non-addiction 1st sex run? (which is possible I suppose, if you avoid touching them at all, Minus Rogue as I think it's not possible to avoid her)
I'm pretty sure you can't avoid touching Kitty when you meet her but I may be wrong - it's been a long time since I started a game anew. Jubilee too, since she is the one initiating the "contact".

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
More than an update to the base game, what I'd love is for the modders to work together and/or update to the newest release.
A lot of great mods, but a lot of great incompatible mods is just a pain in the ass.
Do any of the mods allow for 3 girls to be on screen/interacting at once with current version?

Oct 31, 2017
It's possible, but it just requires a smidge of patience seeing as how my "Sheltered Catholic Boy" run went.

Basically rush to lower addiction by studying, then spam compliments every period as time allows (respectful ones obviously, except for Jean that is. Always go for "Nice Tits!" to remind her of her failure.) Dates were allowed so long as you go Dutch, with the gentlemanly walking them back to their rooms and immediately leaving once they're safely there. The odd sleep over was also allowed, so long as room was left for the Holy Spirit of course.

Was slow goings, but by day 40 all the ladies were throwing themselves at me in the shower and my days turned back into getting dragged back to my room, except now it was less for addiction fixes and more constant confessions of love and the like. Except for Jean of course, as somehow she considered me her 'Sexfriend' and I was about a day or two away from the threshold to get morning blowies.

Speaking of, Fun Fact: Telling a lady "Get my dick out of your mouth, please & thank you" incurs more of a stat hit than "No, I don't want to be your Boyfriend." Though I have a feeling no one really goes for that option to begin with.

Last edited:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
It's possible, but it just requires a smidge of patience seeing as how my "Sheltered Catholic Boy" run went.

Basically rush to lower addiction by studying, then spam compliments every period as time allows (respectful ones obviously, except for Jean that is. Always go for "Nice Tits!" to remind her of her failure.) Dates were allowed so long as you go Dutch, with the gentlemanly walking them back to their rooms and immediately leaving once they're safely there. The odd sleep over was also allowed, so long as room was left for the Holy Spirit of course.

Was slow goings, but by day 40 all the ladies were throwing themselves at me in the shower and my days turned back into getting dragged back to my room, except now it was less for addiction fixes and more constant confessions of love and the like. Except for Jean of course, as somehow she considered me her 'Sexfriend' and I was about a day or two away from the threshold to get morning blowies.

Speaking of, Fun Fact: Telling a lady "Get my dick out of your mouth, please & thank you" incurs more of a stat hit than "No, I don't want to be your Boyfriend." Though I have a feeling no one really goes for that option to begin with.
Thank you for being a hero for our sake

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

At the end, you just got assaulted by a wild laura, werent you?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes